• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh I'll definitely be buying it. I just couldn't wait to watch it again because it was only in theaters for like a week.

Shinku

Smash Champion
hey i saw due date the other day. pretty funny movie and it wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be. alot like the movie plans trains and automobiles. but with little differences but the same concept.

i do kinda wanna see mega mind but everyone says sky line sucks. not gonna wasnt my money

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hey Seb did you get the extended version of Avatar that came out the other day on blu ray/dvd?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Have you seen the actress that plays ramona flowers? She looks almost like a completely different person + she's gorgeous

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey does anyone remember a movie someone posted here that was on youtube about like some girl at home, and there is like a power outage or something and she has to go downstairs to the basement to get to the fuse box. So she calls her mom and starts going down the stair and counts the steps. There are only suppose to be like 12 steps but she keeps counting down as the credits of the movie rolls.

Anyone have the link or title of the film?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Hey does anyone remember a movie someone posted here that was on youtube about like some girl at home, and there is like a power outage or something and she has to go downstairs to the basement to get to the fuse box. So she calls her mom and starts going down the stair and counts the steps. There are only suppose to be like 12 steps but she keeps counting down as the credits of the movie rolls.

Anyone have the link or title of the film?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwSCOxW9ORA

**** that, this image doesn't need to be collapsed.
LOL Rei WTF Guts and Jackie Chan and Kamina hahhahhaah

Top Bottom