• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Snatch is a great movie. You should also watch Lock Stock and two smoking barrels by the same director.

But yeah, those ****ing Pikeys

Shinku

Smash Champion
oh also, i met the big guy debo from friday in person. he came into my class. he also played the president on the 5th element and hes a prisoner on the boat from dark knight. he shook my hand and visted cuz hes like promoting a movie called trap door and some energy drink lol. plus he likes the military like all celebs >_>. duded freaking big yo

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Let me in was pretty bad. That is all. Could've been good if the pacing was better. I'm gonna watch the original soon.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I don't understand this sentence
The way the berserk manga is structured is as followed. You have an arc, and then you have all the back story, and then it comes back to the present. The Berserk anime only consisted of that backstory part. I'm hoping this new anime is now catching up and doing all the stuff that isn't the backstory, rather than just like a retelling or something.

Laijin

Smash Hero
The way the berserk manga is structured is as followed. You have an arc, and then you have all the back story, and then it comes back to the present. The Berserk anime only consisted of that backstory part. I'm hoping this new anime is now catching up and doing all the stuff that isn't the backstory, rather than just like a retelling or something.
What. There was no present arc in the beginning.
You mean that one chapter where ****s that demon and saves Puck from some bad guys in that bar? That just the intro.
They HAVE to redo the Band of the Hawk arc. Its impossible for them not to. Without introducing Skull Knight, the story literally can't continue. And Puck is pretty important too. Besides, have you seen the trailers? They are clearly doing the Band of the Hawk arc. Griffith isn't Femto yet and Caska is going around swinging her sword which is clear indication of the Band of the Hawk arc.
And it doesn't really "come back" to the present. It just sorta..ends up there lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Okay, fine, let me put it this way, I hope they don't JUST do the backstory.

It wasn't a chapter, it was a few volumes. At least one. I can't quite remember.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i should be getting my laptop in the mail and buy one of those sprint usb internet thingys. meaning

ill be online hella more and trolling hella more, aww yeah

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So you've seen the permanent damage I've done to your sisters ****** after years of overuse and forced entry with both my wang and objects not of the soft kind?

You're kinda gross bro..
One of these days I'm going to strap you down and shove a 2 foot dildo so far up your *** your **** explodes THAT'S RIGHT MR PLUTO NASH LOVING ******* IM GONNA GO GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTO ON YOUR ***

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.

Top Bottom