• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Reiomurice..

should I bring my slim PS2 + memory card, next time I see you ?? I don't know what item should I bring..

to get beatmania ;_______; (because I don't have any game to play during weekday)
Next time you come up, make sure to let me know. You should only have to bring a memory card (preferably a new one since it WILL delete all data currently on the memory card before the installation, if the data on your current one isn't important, we can just use that one. Or I can buy a memory card for you from Gamestop or something and then you can pay me for it the next time we see each other). I haven't personally installed it myself, but I'm pretty sure I can boot up my PS2 with FreeMcBoot and then install it onto your memory card. I'm not exactly sure yet, but I'm asking my friend who installed it on mine.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Next time you come up, make sure to let me know. You should only have to bring a memory card (preferably a new one since it WILL delete all data currently on the memory card before the installation, if the data on your current one isn't important, we can just use that one. Or I can buy a memory card for you from Gamestop or something and then you can pay me for it the next time we see each other). I haven't personally installed it myself, but I'm pretty sure I can boot up my PS2 with FreeMcBoot and then install it onto your memory card. I'm not exactly sure yet, but I'm asking my friend who installed it on mine.
yes i'll do that then >__<

let me know the prize... i have extra money right now, so i can pay you right away

Reioumu

Smash Lord
When we made mine, I bought a memory card from Gamestop for $12. It won't be much at all. I'm obviously going to test it before giving it to you of course.

And Seb, it didn't stop Enver from exploding into your sister lol

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Incase you were wondering about the new crew thread title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq1FNIGap-0

KeyKun: So my gf is grounded(being 17 must suck) so she snuck me in her basement and we were ****ing and her sister walks in since we were in the laundry room and screams at the sight of my naked *** mounting her sister from the back, she drops her phone running back upstairs and my gf says get off and I am still hard so I say no and hold her arms down for like 3 more mintues till I finish up then she gets up and tells me to gtfo
KeyKun: did I commit ****?
ThumbsWayUp87: the next time my boss asks me why im late to work, i should tell him it's because of conversations like this
KeyKun: I mean you can't tell me to stop b4 I bust a nut, if you already opened your legs to me you can't take it back till I am done right? I'm not in the wrong here am I? She's lucky I didn't nut inside her for being foolish.
ThumbsWayUp87: im going to sleep
KeyKun: Seb you just won 2000, I might need that as bail money
KeyKun: can I count on you my little green hero
ThumbsWayUp87: THAT BETTER BE THE COLOR OF MONEY YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
KeyKun: of course, though I imagine my poo may be the same color after several anal rapings in prison
KeyKun: don't let them take me
ThumbsWayUp87: TAKE IT TAKE THE LEG
KeyKun: bwahahahahahahahaha
KeyKun: I am in tears
KeyKun: tears i will use to beat off to your sister
KeyKun: natures lubricant
ThumbsWayUp87: you have to go and ruin an already horrible conversation dont you
ThumbsWayUp87: using tear drops as lube wtf is wrong with your thought process
ThumbsWayUp87: and for evolution, for such a bad movie that scene was insanely funny
KeyKun: That scene was amazing, imagine if he used the leg to toe finger his butthole
KeyKun: then he could keep it!
ThumbsWayUp87: ok, this is why you cant ever become a film critic
-----
KeyKun: see what convo's with me bring
KeyKun: such joy
ThumbsWayUp87: and admiration
ThumbsWayUp87: for a man's career that lasted a few unsuccessful films and a dozen 7 up commercials
ThumbsWayUp87: you'll be remembered in our hearts, Jones
and here is a bonus:

ThumbsWayUp87: pb?
ThumbsWayUp87: profile, what
KeyKun: photo bucket
ThumbsWayUp87: something about what you just typed
ThumbsWayUp87: i feel disgusted
KeyKun: LOL
KeyKun: how is that possible?
ThumbsWayUp87: for some reason i saw the word bucket first
ThumbsWayUp87: and you can guess what i thought preceeded it
KeyKun: ah well, my mom made me throw away the mayo jar i was using to store my ***, she used it to make my uncle and sandwhich and it didn't end well
ThumbsWayUp87: you know if i ever made a movie and had a character replicate you entirely and say it was based on a real person no one would ever ****ing believe me
KeyKun: SOVA BABY!
ThumbsWayUp87: LOL theyd believe that
ThumbsWayUp87: but seriously
ThumbsWayUp87: theyd all be like
ThumbsWayUp87: omg where does he come up with all this!?!?!
ThumbsWayUp87: i keep trying to tell you HE EXISTS
ThumbsWayUp87: PHIL IS REAL
ThumbsWayUp87: HE WALKS AMONG US
ThumbsWayUp87: AS A BLACK MAN
KeyKun: i'm not black, a n1gger did this to me
ThumbsWayUp87: yeah you're the n1gger

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Wednesday I'm at college for 13.5 hours. Thursday I'm at work for 10.5 hours. I might be able to stop by Gamestop after work and try it then. If it's successful, I'll try to get to Tim's house later that night. How long are you staying?

And then Friday I'm at school until 3:40 PM, but then I'm gonna go to Sterling to play some melty blood.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Wednesday I'm at college for 13.5 hours. Thursday I'm at work for 10.5 hours. I might be able to stop by Gamestop after work and try it then. If it's successful, I'll try to get to Tim's house later that night. How long are you staying?

And then Friday I'm at school until 3:40 PM, but then I'm gonna go to Sterling to play some melty blood.
wow you're really busy then D: you don't have to come over to Tim's if you can't ok ? lol i don't want to bother you so much when you busy D:

but im at tim's til thursday night i guess

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
so i get this text message from Rei at 10 AM in the morning saying

"god ****it luis you were right "

and i was like **** straight .. xD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
pics or it did not happen:)

besides I did not say she was ugly I just say an easy way to have your way with her without looking at her face with guilt XD

Reioumu

Smash Lord
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beatmania-Bundl...in_0?hash=item439a3092a8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/Konami-Beatmani...ries?hash=item3ef87da3a0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Rei which one should I buy ??? it seems to be like the best deal so far on Ebay... D:

and whatever beatmania controller that I will buy is going to work right ?
That's the same model as my controller. Both of those controllers WILL work.

The one that's just a controller is a better deal since that's all you need, and the shipping on the other one is $26.80 for standard 3-day shipping. Just go for whichever is lower. They're both used controllers.

so i get this text message from Rei at 10 AM in the morning saying

"god ****it luis you were right "

and i was like **** straight .. xD
dammit CK. Though we're only at 3 so far. And I've been gaining relationship points laaaawlz. I got Susan to pause her college apps for a day to spend time with me and spent dinner with Sen. Though Sonya, the new Bulgarian challenger was complaining about her boyfriend to me during breakfast... And wtf, they all have names that start with S...

Top Bottom