• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Two things:

- Make a combo video.

- Use "Scuttlebuttin" by Stevie Ray Vaughn for music.

I would def watch that. Btw mm my marth =)

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
There's a good chance I'll have access to a car most of the days this week, and I'd like to drive up there to smash with you guys once before I go back to Indiana on Sunday. What day would be good?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
isnt scuttlebutt like that seagull's name on the little mermaid??
and besides wouldnt it be awesome to say..."yeah u just had ur *** beat in smash by a scuttlebutt!"
im comin back 2maro to bmore and i am having my surgery up there like next week...and i now have 5 tvs i own so no one has to ever worry about bringin tvs to my place again...and i finally got that falco **** down i call it SBDin for Shield Break Drill lol

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I've seen your Gundam Kitty...and it's got like twenty different robot series backing it up. Elfen Lied is one series. Where are we gonna get the cash for this money match? Elfen wasn't even fourteen episodes. I call unfair advantage.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Ok then =) $5?
I can tell you now, you're entirely too overconfident. How about $10?

Kitsune- Elfen was indeed a great anime, I know how you feel right now, it tends to leave you mind-****ed for a day or two.

Eastliltree- While i'm perfectly content with the name Scuttlebutt's Finest, didn't we agree that while we are Scuttlebutts, we live in Scuttlemore, so it would be Scuttlemore's Finest? I'm fine with it either way though, really. >.<

DK- Give us a date, and i'll come up there sometime.

Twoofhearts- I couild smash with you tomorrow.

Aside from that, i'll be on vacation from Friday the 10'th through Friday the 17'th....but i'll more than likely be at C3 on Saturday the 18'th. So yeah, if anything's going on this weekend, I can't give anyone a ride to it.

<3

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I can tell you now, you're entirely too overconfident. How about $10?

Kitsune- Elfen was indeed a great anime, I know how you feel right now, it tends to leave you mind-****ed for a day or two.

Eastliltree- While i'm perfectly content with the name Scuttlebutt's Finest, didn't we agree that while we are Scuttlebutts, we live in Scuttlemore, so it would be Scuttlemore's Finest? I'm fine with it either way though, really. >.<

DK- Give us a date, and i'll come up there sometime.

Twoofhearts- I couild smash with you tomorrow.

Aside from that, i'll be on vacation from Friday the 10'th through Friday the 17'th....but i'll more than likely be at C3 on Saturday the 18'th. So yeah, if anything's going on this weekend, I can't give anyone a ride to it.

<3

=( I don't think I'm overconfidant at all. Meh, as I'm not a member of the working world, I'd like to keep it @ $5.

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
Nightmarekornkis just beat my fox with his scrubby *** falco and my falco with his unplayed EVEr samus.

no johns;

I also was four stocked by his peach

he doesn't use peach

i also got hit by the third F smash in a series of three f smashes with no attack in between them'

but i three stocked him

WoZ Edit: You know better than that, now.

hova

Smash Champion
frozen vs Redd??

lol.... i'll put my money on Redd winning that one

but then again, I did hear that frozen beat aho in tourney >_>

EE- step it up

dosv did you move yet?

Frozen

Smash Lord
frozen vs Redd??

lol.... i'll put my money on Redd winning that one

but then again, I did hear that frozen beat aho in tourney >_>
I didn't beat Aho in a tourney, I took a game off of him, and that really doesn't mean much of anything.

And if you're actually willing to put money on it....make the bet with me.

Really though, keep your comments to yourself. I don't care.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Knock knock.

Who's there?

This amazing stream of Kingdom Hearts avatars.

Edit: I count KH on this page seven times as an avatar (page 53 because I views this **** FORTY POSTS PER PAGE SON!! WHAT).

Edit: Four individual people with KH avatars, but DOSV multiposting makes it seven.

hova

Smash Champion
i dunno frozen, you seem to care quite a bit

lol.... 'keep your comments to yourself' ..... why do people always say **** like that

what if i don't, what the *** are you gonna do??

people don't respect your skill for a very good reason, stop crying about it and get better

...... or you can just keep telling yourself that you're good and keep losing to Yo and Nacker in tourney

Frozen

Smash Lord
Really though, I don't care....I remain calm through all your pessimistic and ignorant comments. Although I really do wish you would keep them to yourself, which quite simply means if you think something about me, don't come into my crew thread and post it. That sort of thing just starts unnecessary trouble, and besides....didn't we have a mutual little agreement to not talk to each other anyway?

And it doesn't matter to me if you do or don't "respect my skill"....I haven't, nor do I plan to make any claims as to how good I am or who i'm better than. If people think i'm good, they'll say it themselves. It's entirely up to them. As to how i'm crying.....well hell I don't really know where you pulled that one from.

And make up your mind as to whether you still "play this game" or not....don't just pop up in this thread from time to time and contradict yourself. If you haven't even seen me play in two months how do you know I haven't vastly improved? Childish little arguments like this are beyond stupid, I have enough things to deal with in my life.

And "what the *** am i gonna do?" Well i'm sure as hell not trying to get into a fight with a 25 year old man over a video game. However if you'd like to play me in it then by all means come out to a tournament sometime, i'd be more than happy.

Oh....and how do you think Yo and Nacker feel after reading what you said? It's rude to just come in here and blatantly insult people.

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
It was a Moonwalk > Taunt, you just couldn't see it 'cause he was out of the frame.

But seriously, you guys should let me know when the smashing is going on. I'm trying to make the final rounds on the EC before I go back to school. I absolutely have to get like 32084723078654x better at this game.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Two - I think you should see DK about Smashing after Tuesday, and maybe if you guys set up a day I can join you.

DK - yo could you Smash Saturday? I ask about Sat because I wouldn't have to worry about work in the morning.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I know DOSV's racist and all, but he's never openly expressed his feelings towards Nurok like Nightmare has. Or typed with so many capitalized letters. >.>

Edit: Wow banned. lmao

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
People seem to forget that I was just reading this thread. Go go 1 week ban!

And this thread's winner is...

*fanfare*

Gundam Kitty!

*/fanfare*

Top Bottom