• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alright, so turns out Hat isn't going.....so:

-Nikk doesn't have to ride in the trunk
-I'm out a teams partner
-We can't meet at his house.

Conclusion:
We're meeting outside of his house, and i'm teaming with one of you assdicks. Unless we could meet at Ron's house or something...

Oh and this is my 1000'th post so I'd like to sum up everything i've learned from viewing smashboards and attending tournaments in one sentence:

Nurok is bad.

<3

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen's in the 1,000 posts club! I'll bare your child now.

But yeah we can't meet at my house, because I have to go somewhere in the morning. I suggest the Subway near Hat's, or Friendly's or w/e.

Raziel~

Smash Rookie
How about we meet at the McDonalds since its somewhere we all know, I think that be better or yeah at Hats but we just wait outside in the back.

btw SHOTGUN!

Edit: if so be there at 10 right?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Nurok got better? so what, he graduated from horrible to terrible? Big news.

MISTER SATAN!!!!! SA-TA-N! SA-TA-N! SA-TA-N!
and frozen - hey if u guys think hes still so horrible then mm him it should be easy rite?

edit - and if i could beat u guys and me and nurok were going match for match what does that say about u guys?

(hellz yeah mr satan lol)

TAK$

Smash Ace
LoL just noticed i posted this is 2 diff threads, >_> ugh getting wasted (weed!) when you get home from a smash tourny then loging on forums isnt a great idea. = /

I'll MM nurok for any ammount of $ if he wants to.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol.... When I played K.C. yesterday, on Corneria I randomly decided to do a swd, and I flew off the stage and killed myself and wasted a perfectly good stock. I think I have bad luck with swding. Because more often than not, when I swd, I go too far and end up killing myself. I should start practicing it again.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Everybody in bmore got much better. Next time I won't use my ic's against frozen's falcon though. <<; I didn't know you could play ic's that well. I'll switch to fox next time.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol "Endless" that was funny ****.

Frozen - I decided to try swding and I did five in a row. Now to work on swding in a real match without suiciding!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
LoL just noticed i posted this is 2 diff threads, >_> ugh getting wasted (weed!) when you get home from a smash tourny then loging on forums isnt a great idea. = /

I'll MM nurok for any ammount of $ if he wants to.
so when r u comin over and getting wasted with me and THEN smashing?

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
occasionally. I pride myself with normal chain grabs, but I'll throw in a wobbles occasionally. But I wobbled a lot on Saturday, muahahaha.

Friendlies against my fox, slik?

EDIT: oh, I'll money match you slik, but for like a dollar or so. We're pretty much even,so it'll be a good match.
just let me warm up so i have an advantage, jk
:laugh:

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
No dota leagues lol i prefer -ar over -ap but i cant host so my friend usualy puts ap
u dont have WC3 on ur comp now? me and my friends jus startd recently lolz
i used to but ill play with u guys i still have it lol i play tons of strategy games on pc if anyone is down...like Dark Reign, Total Annihilation, Starcraft, etc, etc lemme know wuts up

oh and my surgery is monday so 8 weeks after that im free for smash anytime...i wanna have a bmores finest practice fest so lemme know whos down for comin and wut day on the DK SmAsHfests thread!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2464300#post2464300

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah man you know how it is, black man be getting thirsty every now and then and don't wanna go too far for dat 40oz. AMIRITE? lol Besides if cmart can have a store (called cmart), I can.

Top Bottom