• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
Do you mushroom king fellas just like, search for me all over the internets all day? sheesh....

But really though, thank you....I never knew I looked so attractive from the back ;)

And that image link still doesn't come up when I click it ='/

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yes EE, you can come.

Meet up at Piano Man at 10:00....so far it's:

Myself
Hat
DOSV
EEvisu

Ron you said you have to work, right? Cause there's room for one more if someone else is interested.

Oh and 5 dollars gas money *****es.

And as always, there's a 100% chance I will be late, and i'd say a 68.3% chance i'll be hungover and/or drunk. But none of you can be!

/tyranny

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
FINALLY!!!! and u live like 2 min away...come smash every day...and the big jew quit till brawl :o( its ok tho i have a ganny that kicks *** now

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yes EE, you can come.

Meet up at Piano Man at 10:00....so far it's:

Myself
Hat
DOSV
EEvisu

Ron you said you have to work, right? Cause there's room for one more if someone else is interested.

Oh and 5 dollars gas money *****es.

And as always, there's a 100% chance I will be late, and i'd say a 68.3% chance i'll be hungover and/or drunk. But none of you can be!

/tyranny
I'm off. There still room?

Frozen

Smash Lord
aren't you like 16/17 though? how are you getting alcohol?!?!
I'm 18, and there are many.....many ways to get alcohol. I'm not an alcoholic or anything....but I like to enjoy my weekends....I mean when you work a 9-5, you need fun weekends....

Anyway, very off topic and I don't need to explain myself >.<

Yes Ron, you can come

Car's full :)

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'll probably come next week, I was just insanely busy registering for college and sexin' *****es this week, i didn't have any time.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Okay, so we have for the trip to C3:

Hat
EEvisu
Btree
Dosv
Nikk

Nikk kept im'ing me and begging me to take him....he said he's willing to ride in the trunk. If I get into any trouble for this **** it's not my fault =X

$5 gas money <3

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
**** son u guys gotta play nurok he got WAY better...his patience is really good now so he got really trixy...
yeah u guys should def come over next week
sweet good luck u guys at C3!

Ron - hey can u make my secondaries the following:
Ganny, CF, Falco, Marth, (EDIT)your mom, and G&W, thanks man

Top Bottom