• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B3ST Banner Shop [ Kriltex & LínkMã§TêR ] ReBoRn!!!!!

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heys everyone, sorry for the wait yo. Big C heres ya banner matey, it took a while but i managed to get most of what u wanted into it!

If you'd like any changes, feel free to ask yo!.. P.S I dont know who those two guys are in your dp, but they look gangster! too good!

Mitsurento

Smash Rookie
nice Kriltex, i know your bussy and its not like im impatient, but just wanted to know if mine was in the works. i mean i can wiat for a while longer, you know your doing this for free and all... XD

so just wanted to know an ETA if yah could, if not thats kool too.:grin:

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sorry no probs, i'll get all done except for the ones that require linkmaster to do them. I'll get started right now

Mitsurento

Smash Rookie
no need for an appology man, i know your busy, i mean i bearlly have tome any more to check my myspace, and like i said its for free you know XD but kuul man. can wait to see how they come out. thx again

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres ya banner Mitsurento, sorry for the wait!!!

Hope you like it man, if u want any changes, feel free to ask!

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your updated banner GerudoKing! Sorry for the wait man~ AND HELL YES I WANT SPINY IN BRAWL!!! though i want vivi more ;P

If you;d like further changes, feel free to ask!

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
umm can kriltex make me a banner consisting of these characters Falcon,falco,doctor mario,peach,fox,samus,sheik,and marth?please om me wen its done and then i will view it on this thread thank you very much nothing else special is needed i just want them on a banner oh and can u put imperial era at the bottom of it thanks.9/30/06

Yeah, hey man.. no offence but could you please supply me with linsk to the renders you want. It just makes it a hell lot easier for me and gives me more time to work on it. thank you

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your banner dojo! sorry for the wait man!

If you want any changes, pls feel free to ask!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, think you can make me a new banner. the crew im in is no more. so I want a new banner if you could make it for me. if so I'll send you the pics. thanks in advance

Mitsurento

Smash Rookie
Heres ya banner Mitsurento, sorry for the wait!!!

Hope you like it man, if u want any changes, feel free to ask!
ZOMG DUDE thats SICK_SON i love it man thx....!!!

YAH ^_^

BTW i really like it but is it posable to get KAOS in (royal purple / light purple?) and with falco' s coat a little darker? if thats ok, if not then thats kool too.

thx again man, love your work

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

sorry for taking up so much space. but here is how I want it

the banner, I want it cut in half. Like one side has the Zelda pics and the other has the Peach pics. You think you can make the Close up pic of zelda face as a background for the Zelda side of the banner and the other pic of her full body in the middle of it? and the two Zelda Icon, I want them in the corner of the banner. one on the top left right and one on the bottom right

ok and for the Peach side, think you can but the pic of her face as a back ground but but just cut out her pic. like outline it. and as for what goes behind the pic I want it black with a design. like maybe black and gray or sliver what ever your choice is is fine with me. and the pic of her doing a kick, can you put that in the middle or next to the face of Peach close up pic? what ever looks better to see both of them. like the way she is in my current banner, make her small so the close up of peach can stand out. oh and the two small icons of peach. same as the ones for Zelda. One on the top Left and one On the bottom left. and in the middle of the banner, I want it to say Dark.Pch. If this is not to clear to you are can not be done as asked please feel free to ask and tell me.or maybe you may have a better idea..but if anything just let me know. and sorry for taking so long to respond.....thanks

P.s, I want the Peach side one the left and Zelda on the right

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
sorry Kriltex do you mind if i change my request? If you have already started making my banner dont worry.
yeah sure, just edit ur request instead of making a new post please . thanks! And yeh i make userbars that change and stuff. just giv me a pic and ur desired text yo!

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
sorry about the double post.

1st usrbar
text - Rabbitoh supporter
colour - red and green
picture - http://chrisatdoms.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/rabbitohs.jpg

2nd
text - Spiny for brawl
colours - red and blue.
picture - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=79209&page=22

Do you mind posting just the spiny usr bar by its self so i can put it in the the usr bar part of my spiny thread but can you also make another one where it changes to the rabbitoh bar

ps. go the rabbitohs

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your banner pici! hope you like it mate!

Rofl! just kidding. scared you didn;t i!?

Heres your real banner!

If you would like any changes, pls feel free to ask!

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
sorry about the double post.

1st usrbar
text - Rabbitoh supporter
colour - red and green
picture - http://chrisatdoms.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/rabbitohs.jpg

2nd
text - Spiny for brawl
colours - red and blue.
picture - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=79209&page=22

Do you mind posting just the spiny usr bar by its self so i can put it in the the usr bar part of my spiny thread but can you also make another one where it changes to the rabbitoh bar

ps. go the rabbitohs

Yo, your first userbar request for the rabbitoh supporter link does not work, pls supply a dif image =D

And the second userbar link brings me straight back to this current page!? lol. please fix that too :p

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your banner A Falco User7350, Hope you like it man :p

If you would like any changes, please feel free to ask!

Picitt

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I love it. Thank you so much. Its great no need to change a thing.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Is he even making mine? I don't mind waiting, but it is kind of saddening when I hope for my sig in the shop. But I suppose it keeps anticipation up...

Top Bottom