• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Lucas is bloody amazing. I really love his PK Fire and his non-ness moveset. If ness still had his DJC than I would play him over Lucas, ****it Sakurai >.>. Ness was my most prefered character to use in melee, but after DLC was removed he has so much spinning-ness on his bair combos.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
ya its funny how that is i usto think charizard was the worse of the 3 then i started playing him too much and i forgot how to play the other 2 o0 lol, i think ike is my best atm but hes too hard to play with all my delay ... ive got 3 types of delay... ike(characters) big tv(52 inch Uber pwner tv) and wireless which has acculy gotten alot better since yesterday though and will probably be even better in a week or 2

add me meta il add you in a tiny bit : D

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I think friend codes have to be added to the first post.

So far, I have this:

+Manuel: 4124-4726-4951
+Rushan (firestorm88) 5026-4112-2259
+Yakal (rampage) 4038-5692-9036
+Kyle (camerican) 3780-8708-5494

I know John has it... and Dieslow... and others must. Post your FC's!

Rampage

vx
@ Camerican

Nope, your lucario tops charizard

Just try to play more with lucario, I bet you'll get a lot better :p but whatever it's your choice

I think my falco sonic are getting a lot better now :D

Metà

Smash Master
I think friend codes have to be added to the first post.

So far, I have this:

+Manuel: 4124-4726-4951
+Rushan (firestorm88) 5026-4112-2259
+Yakal (rampage) 4038-5692-9036
+Kyle (camerican) 3780-8708-5494

I know John has it... and Dieslow... and others must. Post your FC's!
You missed mine; I posted earlier. See post bit

<-------

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
ya i think your sonic is sooo anoying btw you and your like anoying combo that always hits i needa learn to di it ; / but ya i have alot of fcs so far i got like 15+

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Gah i wish Brawl had a 'your friend is online' option so its easier to play with each other rather than it being a chance. Hey Rampage? you Ace? Those were some good matches lol. That Snake vs Puff win was funny >.>

Rampage

vx
Why on earth would I be ace? I ARE RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!

lol ace is the guy I ***** a.k.a Camerican lol

Hmm...I don't know evan. I've only been deprived of melee for about 3 weeks now. So the answer is...LOLK

I don't think it's necessary for me to bring my wii unless You want to have all Charaters/Stages up for play. if so then I will

But I'd like to play some good melee sets first. Jeez I'm so rusty.

Rampage

vx
O.k people. Tell me if you've added me! I don't know if you've added me or not so just tell me.

...anyways else feel kinda let down by brawl SSE? It was so short. yeah, the cutscenes were cool and had some humour put in it but now that I'm done with it I'm actually kinda bored with it. Yeah, I play against people but...ahh whatever =[

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
Yeah john told me today you can, and i did play with someone with US brawl (i have *** brawl).

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
rampage ***** me? o_0 When and where ! most of our matches are close... lol and yes that jigg snake finish was hilarios star finish thought i was done lol

Rampage

vx
I was jking =D

ok sheba thanks

btw for those of you going under different names in brawl make sure you put "SWF: Name here"

If you haven't already :)

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
I was jking =D

ok sheba thanks

btw for those of you going under different names in brawl make sure you put "SWF: Name here"

If you haven't already :)
I hate how I can't organize the names of my contacts on the Wifi. They give us the option to nick name people but than Blunted_object -> Chaoz, Camerican -> Ace...... ah I'm confused! :dizzy:

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
O.k people. Tell me if you've added me! I don't know if you've added me or not so just tell me.

...anyways else feel kinda let down by brawl SSE? It was so short. yeah, the cutscenes were cool and had some humour put in it but now that I'm done with it I'm actually kinda bored with it. Yeah, I play against people but...ahh whatever =[
What? SSE was way too long. 8 hours made it get pretty repetitive. It was decent, cutscenes made it awesome.

Co-op event where you have to kill the 50 Yoshi's is friggin IMPOSSIBLE. Honestly.

Sm_Sheba

Smash Cadet
What? SSE was way too long. 8 hours made it get pretty repetitive. It was decent, cutscenes made it awesome.

Co-op event where you have to kill the 50 Yoshi's is friggin IMPOSSIBLE. Honestly.
I totally agree man, u kill them all and then you have to sit for a couple seconds until they spawn again. If they actualy came when u killed the previous yoshi it would be okay.

Sm_Sheba

Smash Cadet
ggs ace, your snake is good. you came back and destroyed me in that first game. why'd you bail?

is it typical to get lag like that? i thought that it wasnt supposed to lag for us because we live so close. i have my wii on a shelf, but it is only 10 feet from a router. should i put it more out in the open to get a better connection?

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
ggs ace, your snake is good. you came back and destroyed me in that first game. why'd you bail?

is it typical to get lag like that? i thought that it wasnt supposed to lag for us because we live so close. i have my wii on a shelf, but it is only 10 feet from a router. should i put it more out in the open to get a better connection?
Are you sean? lol the samus? ^^ my snake is in the works atm i had to have a comeback because is spent the first half of the game trying to figure something out which i still cant do to well lol

Sm_Sheba

Smash Cadet
ya, i'm sean. I didnt want to put that SWF thing on because everyone else that I know will ask me questions about what my name is, and they are stupid so it will take a longer time to explain.

i had a feeling you were screwing around, i didnt think i should have won those other games.

it sure is hard to play in the lag though.

i'm also trying to rework my character to find out what works the best. Wasnt practing a particular move per-say but trying to develope a general strategy.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, add me!

2535 3310 2674

I added Manli, FireStorm, Eric, dieslow, Meta, supsup, Rampage, and Camerican because I recognize most of you :p and I'm too tired to add more. If you add me and aren't these people, let me know and I'll add back! Oh, and my internet is hella slow where I live most of the time, so I'll only play on weekends prob.

Top Bottom