• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

ThePrinceofMagnets

Smash Rookie
That's a super tempting offer, but I need to find a job before I just go on random trips

If you keep it a monthly thing, I'll try to make it February

michael_li

Smash Ace
I'm not going if it's going to be a drinking tournament >.>

Tony, get me recording + commentary and a few hours to warm up and you've got yourself a deal. Tony, arrogance overtakes confidence when one is willing to voice confidence without being asked. That is, confidence is internal; arrogance often external.
LOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLL

WindGodDude

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm relatively new to Melee (would like to practice and learn) and I've just been wondering whether there are any weekly Melee locals around Metro Vancouver, and on which days. I live in Richmond B.C. if that is helpful information

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hey I'm relatively new to Melee (would like to practice and learn) and I've just been wondering whether there are any weekly Melee locals around Metro Vancouver, and on which days. I live in Richmond B.C. if that is helpful information
RICHMOND!!!! <3

Welcome to the community. Join the facebook group. You should find it helpful. http://www.facebook.com/groups/368908883137347/

michael_li

Smash Ace
this is really great place to get better

https://www.facebook.com/groups/143192615866394/

i've beaten him the last 4 sets we played actually.
i almost 6-0'd him in one of the gfs we played, lost 1 game tho :(
weon x for best in canada!!!!!

Last edited:

Singe

Smash Rookie
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Hello everyone, are there any Brawl tournaments or gatherings in the Lower Mainland coming up in the next month or so? If not, what about Melee/Project M? I am looking for people to play against locally, and open to gaming sessions nearby for anyone interested in some competition.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hello everyone, are there any Brawl tournaments or gatherings in the Lower Mainland coming up in the next month or so? If not, what about Melee/Project M? I am looking for people to play against locally, and open to gaming sessions nearby for anyone interested in some competition.
Where do you live in the lower mainland? We usually have gatherings in Coquitlam and tournament's at SFU Burnaby.

Singe

Smash Rookie
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
I'm not sure how many of you guys check this regularily but could somebody pass this on for me? I'm hosting a tournament Feb 15-16th for melee, brawl, pm and many other fighters. Melee is currently sitting at a $250 pot bonus ($150 singles $100 doubles)

http://smashboards.com/threads/feb-...gary-ab-canada-calgary-alberta-canada.346596/

Thanks =]
I do, thanks for the notification ;)

Sadly I cannot go to Calgary due to a lack of passport, however I can pass it on to people who are interested.

booshk

Smash Lord
hey. I live in Richmond if you wanted to meet up and play.

Top Bottom