• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

007craft

Smash Rookie
Does nobody here play the original smash bros? Me and my friend want to play in a tournament but all I find all over the web is tournies for the newer games.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
We are gonna have an all smash tournament sometime in January next semester starts soooo.. (Super Smash Brothers 64, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and Project Melee.)

I would like to play more N64 smash actually.. PM me 007craft.

007craft

Smash Rookie
For some reason, I can't figure out how to PM people on these forums :(. But if there's ever a tourney in the Vancouver area with N64 smash bros being played, count me in.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yo is anyone interested in heading to Calgary for a smash event during the winter break? I'm talking to some of the Alberta people now.. They are going to try and hold an event during that time. Their smash scene is getting huge! Especially for melee. I'm going to fly there myself if this works out. If anyone else is interested let me know!

LogiGuy

Smash Cadet
Yo is anyone interested in heading to Calgary for a smash event during the winter break? I'm talking to some of the Alberta people now.. They are going to try and hold an event during that time. Their smash scene is getting huge! Especially for melee. I'm going to fly there myself if this works out. If anyone else is interested let me know!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada

Got any precise dates?

Also, sup.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
The best player there right now is "Daltsy". He is beyond godlike. Also doesn't really play anymore.

Best 'active' players there are Terrorbird, Daze, and Kuriko. Francis is up there too.

Mad J is mad good but he doesn't live there right now.

LtLobotomy

Smash Rookie
I live in Cobble Hill and will remain distinctly immobile for the next year or so, but if you, or any of the Victoria smashers for that matter, feel like driving up and getting wrecked, send me a pm or whatever.
I'll talk to them and see if they'd be up for it, it isn't that far of a drive. Though it probs won't be for a month at the very least. And I think you got that wrecking bit backwards

Top Bottom