• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Smashfest tomorrow at the hold.

Starting at 1pm ^_^

Do we even have the space to accommodate everyone?

And isn't like... Teddy supposedly ridiculous at Brawl along with Melee?
Yeah, Teddy likes brawl. It's kinda strange.

Anyways, yeah, we have the space for everyone. We just need a lot of TVs, so if you can bring one, you definitely should- or this tournament could potentially not play out so smoothly.

what on earth have you done....
What? It isn't my, or anyone's fault that both monthlies are being hosted on the same day. It's the only day that a tournament can happen in July, so we just have to share make do. It's not anyone's fault- its just how it is. If we were allowed to host on the 14th, we would.

I imagine that since there will be many more melee players, we will be downstairs and have setups everywhere on the bottom floor, and the brawl guys can have the upstairs since they have less players. I've already cleared everything with Jousune, so it's fine.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
GGs, all y'all. Nice seeing you again Violence!

@Yakal: I promise we'll play Melee next time. :x

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i probably wont be goin to smashfests anymore, unless particular people i really enjoy playing with who just wanna chillax and have a good time r there.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
^ Pretty much we have two big smashfests every week.

Tuesday this week was one of the biggest smashfests we've had in awhile, and yesterday wasn't that bad either. Posts will be made here when smashfests will be at the hold. ^_^ (come to one!)

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
My phone isn't working and no I don't, all he said was "I don't have fun playing with you anymore"

and then slammed the door and left

but if it whatever it is keeps him from going to smashfests then I just wont go anymore

robyextreme

Smash Ace
omfgwtfjdkfjkd ness f-air looks so frustrating in project without a character who has range.

it's like fighting a marth in melee who's f-air stays out for like 5 seconds and has max priority the whole time.

Smash at my place.
sion we need recording setup with tons of hookers, and about 72 hours of smash straight.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Roby: ya. project m is kinda gay since like a lot of the characters that are supposed to be ****ty are gay as **** now, aka Zelda. plus u basically have to learn the game all over again and all the new matchups. I probably wont enter any more project m tournaments for these reasons, along with the fact that falcon sucks now. combos don't work properly.

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
inb4 sion troll

Maaan. Sion, (if you aren't trolling) why'd you choose to have a smashfest at your place while I'm at camp :<

And roby: It's okay, Ness is still a terrible character, even in P:M lol
and Ganon is a monster in that game, why not just use him? lol

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Roby: ya. project m is kinda gay since like a lot of the characters that are supposed to be ****ty are gay as **** now, aka Zelda. plus u basically have to learn the game all over again and all the new matchups. I probably wont enter any more project m tournaments for these reasons, along with the fact that falcon sucks now. combos don't work properly.

:phone:
yeah true, not super hype about project m or anything. but I don't mind it once in a while...
melee is still the game I'll play on my death bed though in 50 years. :bee:

inb4 sion troll

Maaan. Sion, (if you aren't trolling) why'd you choose to have a smashfest at your place while I'm at camp :<

And roby: It's okay, Ness is still a terrible character, even in P:M lol
and Ganon is a monster in that game, why not just use him? lol
Lol, it's WAY more fun trying to get good with as many characters possible. I made the mistake of over comitting to fox in melee and using other ones in tournament/money would be dumb cause every match up and every stage favors my main.

the only exception is brinstar where I go peach but I auto ban it anyway :> gg

Top Bottom