• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
LOL im still youngerrr though yay an i have ACWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! haha falco has the upperhand??? then how come hes not higher than fox on the tier listtt

OMG THATS WHY YOU THINK HES BETTERRR??????? THAT MEANS WE CAN ALL **** UUUU

edmund reallly? the ditto thing?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Victa... Wanna MM for like uhh a buck? LoL... So many people MM'ing I want to do one now. HaHa
Your Peach vs. My Fox. Best of 3.

And No I don't have AC:WW I think its a stupid game... Because it's a game about living... with no excitement for me. I mean you cant even get any fun with girls in the game and enjoy it. While in real life I can. hahahaha.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Firestorm88 said:
**** Peach! **** Marth! **** Fox! **** Falco!
GO Y. LINK!
Low Tier Pride baby.
Low Tier characters don't interest me anymore lately. I dunno why.
Before I used to enjoy using Luigi/Y.Link/Roy but I don't like using them or any of the low tiers. The only Low Tier I used lately is Bowser and that was today. I beat Jeff's Fox with Bowser. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: but then again he never uses fox.
Maybe its because I'm enjoying Samus way to much. I just love her EdgeGuarding against Falco's and Fox. Sweet spotted Utilts are fun :laugh:

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Sash said:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=58804

I know I might get a warning for this, and there's the fact that I live in Alberta, but I'm tired of being the only smasher in all of Western Canada on there! So, please, d/l this, or at least sign up for it! Please?
Nobody in EDMONTON? You got the punch crew, fastfox, falsefalco, shawn, luis, mike w, sid... there are a lot of guys in edmonton. They just never signed up on that global smasher thing.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
CowEar said:
John its not fun cause your a horny horny hippo
Its not really that im horny...... but come on wouldnt you rather have fun with a real girl (or guy if thats what your into :p) then in a video game? LoL.

And those kinda life games doesnt interest me anyways just like Harvest moon.
Only fun I had with harvest moon was rearranging the rocks in Harvest moon64 to make foul words LoL.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ryan: Stop chewing out all the nubs :laugh:

John: Yeah man I know what you mean. Those dating sims and **** are so pathetic. I like levelling up in REALITY much better :chuckle:

MM list...

$5, best of 3, with Tiep in melee
$2, best of 3 with Ryan in melee
$3, best of 3 with Nik in melee
$5, best of 3 with Manuel (I'll do best of 9 if you want, that way I can use all my mains in one set :D)

Victa MM? $5, best of 3?
Eszutu MM? $5, best of 3?
John MM? $5, best of 3?
Any of Johns friends wanna MM? I hear one of them is pretty good and a few are decent...

ANYONE WANT TO MM IN SSB64??? IF YOU WANT ITEMS ON THAT'S OK OR YOU CAN LEAVE THEM OFF, YOU CHOOSE STAGE EVERY ROUND AND GET TO COUNTER MY CHARACTER EVERY ROUND!!! TAKERS???

Somebody better bring the **** system and all necessary attachments :laugh:

robyextreme

Smash Ace
gheyed said:
It seems most people from BC are like vancouver and richmond. Anyone from North Van ? Vancouver is a bit too far fo moi...=[
Seabus and skytrain @_@

Not that far :/ But I know like 2 smashers in North Van havent seen them in tournys though.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Firestorm88: Honour Roll you ****ed yankee!
LOL

It seems most people from BC are like vancouver and richmond. Anyone from North Van ? Vancouver is a bit too far fo moi...=[
To elaborate... the 4 BEST smashers in B.C live in Richmond! :cool: REPRESENT!!!

Basically... if you wanna play the best around here u gotta go to richmond... yeah that about sums it up :laugh:

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Yes almost time. See you guys all here tomorro.
1 - anytime.
But preferably not to late. Like 7 because I have plans at 8:30. As much as I don't want to leave I HAVE to go meet my ex's new BF which I'm not looking forward too.
Why go you ask? Simple. My ex's best friend is my current GF and if I don't go she is gonna PMS. :psycho:

Also tomorro I'm going to be very sore. Yesterday was like 3 hours of badminton 2 hours of tennis and I pulled my shoulder muscle after 3 hours but kept playing then went drinking and now I have this terrible hang over.

None of my friends won't MM. I know this because 1. They don't think they're that good but they are and just think negatively. 2. Because they know you guys will beat them no matter what.

Troy - Email me with your confirming if your coming or not. I won't be home until 2morro because I'm going badminton+drinking again. :laugh: but theres no school so its going to be all night. For my Address I don't know how your getting here but I'll leave it on my MSN name.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Don't know if I'm coming or not... I just got a phone call and I need to go down and fill out a form for a telemarketting job I randomly applied for. So I'll go there after I leave SFU at 2:30, don't know how long I'll have to stay at that place.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
JOHN: Wtf u drink? We should do that some time and play smash. It's HELLA fun, just ask Toby and I :laugh: we got sloshed and the next day he and I came back from his place and played smash with all u guys. oh man I had a nasty hangover that morning, tooo much liquor.

Don't know if I'm coming or not... I just got a phone call and I need to go down and fill out a form for a telemarketting job I randomly applied for. So I'll go there after I leave SFU at 2:30, don't know how long I'll have to stay at that place.
You're going to get REALLY sick of that job within half a year... TRUST me. You just sit on ur *** all shift and talk to people who give u **** for calling them about a timeshare or whatever it is your company is selling/promoting.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Yeah thanks John, I asked for directions from ya, but since your coming home late, maybe somebody here can tell me?

Any schools, or landmark thingies that can help me out. I went to BCtransit and went to plan the trip, but that did not work out so well. Thanks for the help.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Here's my checklist:
Adam:
1. MM Best of 3, 3 dollars, Advanced Slob
2. Play Adam's "New and improved" Falcon.

Eric:
1. Falco dittos until the cows come home.
2. Play in teams, We are going to play together Double Falco Vs. Wilfred and Adam. We can MM them if you want.

John, Edmond, New Victa:
1. I want to money Match you all. Less than 5 dollars for best of 3 or 5.

Tiep:
1. You're currently on my most hunted list. Last time I played you was 5 months ago. Its about time you bring those Mind games back into play.
2. Therefore, we'll settle this in a best of 5 MM for $3.

Ryan:
1. God forbid I'm never going to money match you in my life. Just bring your skills tomorrow.
2. Bring AC:WW To John's house tomorrow, Because You owe me thta 200K and Triforce back.

Wilfred and Victa:
1. I want you guys to come by around 12 noon tomomrrow for practice.
2. Sorry Victa, but i'm taking your partner in Doubles, "I dunno ask Nick" Is gonna get back at ERic and Adam for beating us in the close best of 5 Finals in the last Smashfest.

EVERYBODY
IF YOU HAVE A DS, BRING ONE!! ALONG WITH MK:DS, AC:WW, AND METROID PRIME:HUNTERS DEMO

I totally Pimped out my DS with a craazy DC sticker. looks sleek.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Eric : I will try, but even if I can't or forget, John has a camera too.

Nik : How are you getting there? If so, since I do not know the way, can I tag along? Or was it that your getting a ride and the car might be too full or something? Just let me know, thanks.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Nick WTF stealing my partner for a ghey falco team? I dun think so. We are BLOOD. u understand? nothing breaks Brown Town, even if Ken asked me or eric to team with him we would say no cuz we have a crazy telepathic team brown brothers BOND that CANNOT be broken :demon:

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Acually Troy I don't have a camera.
And Adam its a surprise I drink isnt it? LoL. I don't seem like the guy to drink but I do.

Come at 1. Stay until whenever because apparently I'm not meeting this new BF of hers yet. Its going to be next sunday while he pays for my snowboarding renting fee he offered too. LoL.

Here is my list of ppl going.
Me
Jeff
Adam
Eric
Tiep
Ryan
Nick
Victa
Troy
Roby
Jason(Roby's friend)
Manuel
Rushan?
Kevin (Won't go if Rushan doesnt go.)
Danny Tam (Won't go if Kevin doesnt go.)

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Haha Adam, w/e man you smoke too much that's why eric wants to leave your team, temporarilty. Eric and I share our falco blood AS ONE. are dying to try out our Double Falco. You're just too scared, aren't ya XD

Troy, I don't know Wilfred Was supposed to be coming by for a few rounds then we're off to Smash, but I gotta get a hold of him later.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
If Wilfred/Tiep are coming to Nik's house... may I ask for a ride from one of those people? Hopefully it isn't too much trouble, it's just that I am not really sure with the Clark dr. part of my bus trip. Thanks!

Top Bottom