• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SKidd

Smash Master
uh... okay

thx for hostin' the smashfest and for everything by the way, Evan.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
thanks for hosting evan.. to bad melee is boring to play all day long. Not like the OLDEN'Z days where it was 30 hours straight.

booshk

Smash Lord
so i'm super bad now lol.

eric can you come over tomorrow so you can reteach me the falco matchup? i forgot it ; (

but seriously can we play tomorrow? those days in taiwan did NOT do me good.. T_T

BroBuddyDudeMan

Smash Rookie
I played Tahsis a while back and got destroyed... but also inspired. Been playing like crazy recently and need some new people to play .. It seems to be hard to find people that are between terrible and insane.
PM me if you wanna play

booshk

Smash Lord
yeah give me a call anytime eric , i can smash from like now till like 9 maybe lmao. !!! lets do it!!!

and cuz that's where im from yakal :p
well not where i'm from, i'm born in canada but i'm taiwanese cause my parents are lol.

Geist

Smash Master
I'll be moving to Vancouver by the 4th of October, because all the cool kids are doing it :D
Thought I might as well introduce myself here.

Just curious, does anyone go to AIV here, so we can be bros and chill and ****

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
BC is growing

That's what.

edit: Brad, there's this guy named Slade who recently moved out to Maple Ridge and he's all up in grills gettin' ready to throw business cards at people, ya' dig? uhh I'll PM you his email.

GG no RE

Top Bottom