• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

robyextreme

Smash Ace
no, but the island people are coming over tonight. you can join us if you want. it'll probably be kinda late though like 9/10 ish
I was really hoping they would come earlier and smash all day today at ur house

then i wouldn't have to spend extra money and time going back home and leaving again saturday morning

JAJAJJAJ ^________^

Violence

Smash Lord
Who keeps taking Melee discs from Stronghold? I've lost two already. I can't bring setups to our tournaments if our **** keeps getting stolen.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Yeah. We have a tournament coming up TOMORROW, and if we don't have enough melee setups to make this tournament run smoothly it's gonna be a big problem.

ill bring a cube + melee.

how many expected ppl for melee/pm you think?

edit: ddd in gf? yall aint gettin NEAR the gfs yo. me and big ben going hamlet on the set

michael_li

Smash Ace
ok..... i suggest we play downstairs where theres lots of people who are watching and maybe lessen the chances of thieves -.-. upstairs is really quiet and doesn't have many people watching. i've witnessed a lot of ****ing nerds and trailer trash crack families that bring like 5 kids and they all go up there to do **** all.

Top Bottom