• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

`dazrin

Smash Champion
IsmokeIDrank, if you live in richmond, we should play sometime! :p I live in richmond as well. Where abouts are you? :p I'm pretty much right next to the Oval.

Also I'm confirmed for smashfest this Saturday.

IsmokeIdrank

Smash Rookie
IsmokeIDrank, if you live in richmond, we should play sometime! :p I live in richmond as well. Where abouts are you? :p I'm pretty much right next to the Oval.

Also I'm confirmed for smashfest this Saturday.
I'm legitimately right beside Aberdeen mall, my friend is beside Cambie Highschool but he gets around easily

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'm legitimately right beside Aberdeen mall, my friend is beside Cambie Highschool but he gets around easily
Oh, that's VERY close to my mom's house. PM me your number and maybe I can stop by sometime to smash if you're down :)

-Though, the best place to smash is our venue, Stronghold, without a doubt.
Make your way over there this Saturday if you're interested! :)

We're a very nice community and we welcome new players. Looking forward to meeting you!

IsmokeIdrank

Smash Rookie
sounds good. I don't actually have brawl or a wii, I just play at my friends house so I guess I'll have to head down to stronghold this weekend. I'll bring my friend too, he's interested in learning how to really play the game :)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Hey I could come Friday if you're going to be there, I can bring a brawl set up and prepare you for the tourney if you'd like.

Just a way of making up for earlier.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'll be at Stronghold for sure on Sunday and probably Saturday but for Pokemon again both times =P So see some of you there? I gotta leave right away for a friend's birthday on Saturday but if Project M is around on Sunday I wouldn't mind trying that out once my tournament is done! I think there's a Brawl tourney scheduled for that day though.

booshk

Smash Lord
Oh, that's VERY close to my mom's house. PM me your number and maybe I can stop by sometime to smash if you're down :)

-Though, the best place to smash is our venue, Stronghold, without a doubt.
Make your way over there this Saturday if you're interested! :)

We're a very nice community and we welcome new players. Looking forward to meeting you!
dazrin doesn't wanna smash with me :(

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Since I'm new to the game I'll forgive myself for asking, who do we have for local commentators/casters in the bc community? melee or brawl purists aside surely we can all agree on the importance of personality to hype up the games we love.

Top Bottom