• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Geist

Smash Master
People coming to my place Sunday

I picked up 2 more tvs, so Sion and Tahsis, you guys will be able to fit. Haze, if your friend is able he can come too.
I had to walk that **** a mile :V

Just a recap - 2pm to whenever people want to leave.

OH and bring cubes if you can.
Whoever brings a recording device will be a hero

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
i got a new black controller from surrey yesterday. i took the new controller apart and put all its insides in my old silver controller case. brand new inside but still EAGLE.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LMAO. good **** mike.

EDIT: Will, come out, you homo. I would be interested in tournament at royal oak. Wouldn't pay more than $5 venue fee unless tournament had like 50+ people though. And they had hot asian girls that came out and massaged your hands between matches .... and then they suck me off while I play and I'm about to finish a 0-death combo with falcon knee right when i bust a fat nut the knee comes out and the force from my **** shoots a hole through the back of the girl's head... and then me and eric win doubles...

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
LMAO. good **** mike.

EDIT: Will, come out, you homo. I would be interested in tournament at royal oak. Wouldn't pay more than $5 venue fee unless tournament had like 50+ people though. And they had hot asian girls that came out and massaged your hands between matches .... and then they suck me off while I play and I'm about to finish a 0-death combo with falcon knee right when i bust a fat nut the knee comes out and the force from my **** shoots a hole through the back of the girl's head... and then me and eric win doubles...
yea she has to be really beautiful and has to know how to cook very well also. i want to eat delicious food afterwards.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Um, I don't usually post here but Skidd sent me to ask you guys something.

He wants me to ask you guys about a Black Bible or something.

He said it's a TV show and I googled it and couldn't find anything about it.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
in other news I found my 2 of my missing controllers today, so now I have 3 good ones (well, okay, 2 good ones and 1 not-terrible one)

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
can I have one

mine **** out on me

also can I getthere a 1:45
sunday is such an ugly day for a smashfest omg

whatever i'll make it if I finish my paper tonight lol

Geist

Smash Master
I might be home at 1:45, it'll be cutting it close.
If I'm not home you might have to wait outside unless one of my roommates is home lol

And Sunday is better than no day lol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Blunted is randomly in Victoria and isn't coming.

I've got a loooooong walk, but I'll be there ASAP. Leaving now.

H4ZE

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, im really sorry but i gotta cancel. I just finished my rugby game and my ankle is swollen as hell... Im not going to be able to make it over sorry

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
thx for giving me an address to an esso gas station. u think its funny to trick me like that u ****ing cun.t. idc about this smashfest anymore pz out. smash, what a waste of time.

:phone:

Top Bottom