• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys so here's the deal, james who has supposed to do the videos of the tournament on the 16th, finals etc. has had computer problems and hasnt been able to get anything done. So i opted to take the videos from him to do it. There are almost 100 matches on the tapes i recieved, alot friendlies, so ill get those up ASAP, just because i know people like themselves on youtube, but the first thing im getting up, which if i work my *** off might even be tonight, is the finals between Sas and S-Royal, ill put them up on youtube and send links and all that.

Thanks

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Alright guys so here's the deal, james who has supposed to do the videos of the tournament on the 16th, finals etc. has had computer problems and hasnt been able to get anything done. So i opted to take the videos from him to do it. There are almost 100 matches on the tapes i recieved, alot friendlies, so ill get those up ASAP, just because i know people like themselves on youtube, but the first thing im getting up, which if i work my *** off might even be tonight, is the finals between Sas and S-Royal, ill put them up on youtube and send links and all that.

Thanks
Thanks a lot man. As a video guy myself I know the task that goes behind the videos. Thanks for all the effort and I can't wait for the links.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
omfg WILL GOKU GO SUPER SAYIAN AND SAVE BULMA? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRRAAAGGGOOON BAAALLLL ZZZZZZZ! >=O

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
On the last episode of dragon ball z... frieza and cell team up to put a stop to goku and his z squad... (if you know what thats from its good for a giggle XD)

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm somewhat getting rid of always warning the same people over and over.
EDIt 4 Airo: I'm sorry, I don't know the inside joke, the only thing I saw was people copying and pasting a post =|

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
hey............. i didnt spam at all..... ><

and "ahhhh have to get rid of 666 post" was very relavent to bunch of other inside jokes from posts long ago.

edit: im ok now =.=
ill just wait one scrubby week TT

edit2!: btw, a 50 ish pages ago, we were talking about demonic post numbers and saintly 777 post counts, and how some one posted something with a ps in the end that was something like "aww it took me so much to post this, i really wanted to keep my 666." then manli was like " i got rid of it as fast as i can, it was hard for me to get post my 778th post"

edit3: wak your signature is scarying me x.x

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
man i love htat i likely wont have my passport by then and will instead just be sitting at home crying the entire day T-T

I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Get on that man...

BTW I've officially started playing smash vs computers instead of halo2! Hooray! Which means I can practice against you pacific peaches.

Metà

Smash Master
January 27th? Looks like Coquitlam won't be attending this one. Me and Matt are at "Math Camp" (don't ask) at school and I'm the only ride we have there. Can't you have it a different day? :' (

EDIT: Coquitlam Smash now consists of me, Matt, Nathan, and Caleb (who has decided to start attending tourneys).

Top Bottom