• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The awesome blue party hat

Smash Ace
considering how I always played as regular Pikachu, it didn';t affect me much. nonetheless, I want another Pika color besides 4! the hat would suffice!
=2007=

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the *blue* party hat will return since he has *blue* goggles. Maybe he'll get a Gold hat instead?

WtfNoobSauce

Smash Rookie
wow im not the only one in the world who love that hat............yay
everytime im pikachu with the blue hat i play better lol
the googles are alright and all but
Blue Hat> Goggles

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Actually my favourite costume for pika and pichu was the goggles, but now I think I like the bandana better. I liked the old hats too but these new ones just seemed better to me

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, but judging from this video I found in a Jigglypuff costume topic (EDIT start watching it at 01:01):

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RIHJHkzSdxs

Those four outfits from E For All are all that Pikachu's got...which contradicts the Dojo!

Smash Bros. Dojo said:
This time, each character has about six different color variations.
Also, I've read that some characters have 5 colors. Looks like this turned out to be another "up until now" kind of thing. :-/

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I didn't like the party hat, but it was a little iconic and kinda random, so I see why people would miss it.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu has sobered up and given up on the party scene, Traded his hat for some snazzy goggles.

It was real, Partychu we'll miss you.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Dammit. The blue party hat was the best in Melee... they should have at least turned it purple so it wouldnt conflict with the goggles on Blue Team...

ReenK

Smash Rookie
I know man. It sucks. I always used that one in melee. The goggles suck. >:[

Also, doesn't Pika have less alt costumes than other characters?

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
i was also pretty sad when i saw i lost my blue hatted pika.
whenever i really wanted to humble my freind,i would force him to lose to the wrath that is pikachu with a blue hat.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I will miss the blue party hat, but at least the goggles was a good replacement.

RIP Blue party hat and hello awesome goggles!

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't bother me that they removed the Blue party hat, cause I never use the alternate color Pikachu's (unless I'm doing Team Melee).

I always use regular Pikachu. ^^;

But anyway, I wish the red and white hat could have a green L in the middle! That way, it would look just like Ash's original hat! XD

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
I miss the party hat too. :(

The Pika we've known and loved from the '64 is now officially gone. Now its just a choice between dumb headgear... though the bandanna isn't bad.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Actually I never really liked the blue hat, always thought it was too big. I liked the green and red hat, and it's really awesome that he got that green ninja headband instead now, I like it a lot more. ^_^

Kemious

Smash Apprentice
For me the goggles were a great replacement. I was always on the blue team and hated how stupid the hat looked.

Top Bottom