• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Nike.

Smash Hero
You couldve at least answered his question.

Every wednesday the owner lets us play in the back room where all the tv's are, free of charge. After a couple months of 6-10 of us playing back there we randomly decided to make it fun and have a RR. 16 ppl showed up and 13 entered. It was alot of fun. So today we're gonna do a low tier since it has new characters and we just wanna have fun and stuff.

Espy made $70ish, so it is actually profitable if you can take us on :)

And as Phantom said, I have a house that can easily accomidate a car or carpool.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I definitely wanna get together with everyone more this upcoming semester than I was able to last year. I'm heading to Tuscaloosa this weekend for my third tourney, and then I'll be going to another LA tournament next weekend. I'll also have a car next semester, so traveling will be easier for me. Really looking forward to coming back after the summer--my friends all told me I improved a lot at UT, and now they're saying I've already improved since the beginning of summer. :o

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
it isnt the kind of thing worth talking about.

FFA, items on, one setup, library setting, mothers with their children...the list goes on and on.

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
I think thats north of austin actually >_>.
yep well I was talking to the one that organize the game night on the Art Institute they told they are gonna tell when I could get the date for a free Tournament at the university,but I wonder if thery coukd let you in!?

ps: problably think in a day of a week let me know which day you could be in The art Institute!?

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
Jadelink, Phantom, ADJ, come to gamelot now!
Jordan and I are too good for SA anyways! I don't want to go to your birthday party!

it isnt the kind of thing worth talking about.

FFA, items on, one setup, library setting, mothers with their children...the list goes on and on.
I'm sure you two didn't look out of place at all, haha.

.... for some reason i can picture Charles talking **** to the children and John scaring the mothers with random outbursts that make absolutely no sense.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
Lets say there was a cheap tourney in Austin sometime in mid July, how many people do yall think would show? I want to get a feel for how many latent smashers there are in Austin, and how many of them would actually show up.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Lets say there was a cheap tourney in Austin sometime in mid July, how many people do yall think would show? I want to get a feel for how many latent smashers there are in Austin, and how many of them would actually show up.
I would if it wasn't over the summer. XD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang, get wrecked, beatles. I'll ask and see when/if I can have a car or a ride. I probably wouldn't be spending the night, though.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
same as usual, people are welcome to start showing up anytime after 6.

And we usually go until 3-4 AM.

I'll post in a couple hours if I can for sure host or not. but those are the times.

Jordan, Charles, and John, can yall make it?

reqy

Smash Journeyman
So if you're name starts with a J or a Ch in Austin, you probably play brawl...John, Jordan, Charles, Chad, Juan(it's joo-ahn kekeke iono Phantom)

Top Bottom