• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wait really? Come back to us Aaron .-.

3 new people is really awesome. Maybe Charles will come and troll you guys into oblivion.

Seriously Chris, we need a fest on Sunday.

Nike.

Smash Hero
hey guys im knew to smash and i just moved to austin and i was wondering if any of you guys would like to get together and play a bit? let me know :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
IMDb's the Internet Movie Database. Short films get cataloged on here, too, once they get into a certain number of film festivals. My short film "Timeout" is on here, so my name along with everyone else who worked on the film is on IMDb as well.

Helping out on set basically means working as a grip, which means lifting stuff and helping me move equipment. It's a minor task, but it's actually VERY helpful in making a shoot move as fast as possible. I also need a script supervisor and camera reporter.

EDIT--Woah, you lived here once, K Prime?

And dang, Nike getting on Nike status with SA to move to Austin.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
whats nike status
It's when you don't answer your phone for AGES at a time due to the phone being so far down in your pants that you don't notice it going off no matter how much it vibrates. And when you actually notice your pants vibrating, thus causing you to answer the phone, it works for approximately one second before ragequitting on you.

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
IMDb's the Internet Movie Database. Short films get cataloged on here, too, once they get into a certain number of film festivals. My short film "Timeout" is on here, so my name along with everyone else who worked on the film is on IMDb as well.

Helping out on set basically means working as a grip, which means lifting stuff and helping me move equipment. It's a minor task, but it's actually VERY helpful in making a shoot move as fast as possible. I also need a script supervisor and camera reporter.

EDIT--Woah, you lived here once, K Prime?

And dang, Nike getting on Nike status with SA to move to Austin.
Is this only happening on Sunday? I imagine it would be more then just then. I ask because i cannot do anything early Sunday but maybe some other time.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497