• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Aura is Mine!" Lucario Social Thread! (With More Moderators!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I find Lucario to be one of the most unique characters in Brawl due to his Aura ability. And maybe if he were to be in SSB4 they could give him a transformation type final smash(ala Giga Bowser,Wario Man). While they could give Mewtwo the ability to transform in either mega formes while using only one attack....Psystrike maybe!?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm excited. It's gonna be a character a lot of people will be happy to see next week. If it's Pokemon Trainer, which I have a hunch it is, then we technically get 4 characters in a month so far.

Or he can give us Mewtwo. That'd be cool, too.

I don't really think Lucario is next. I mean, he certainly has potential to be the next veteran revealed, and it might just shut people up about him, but I feel that he may be left hidden for the release of the game. Mewtwo and the Pokemon Trainer are more likely to be revealed, as they can promote the new games better, IMO.

Gune

Smash Lord
Yeah they are possibility's I just think Lucario has the best chance as he can represent gen 6 Just as well as they can and he doesent take three times the development so he would be easier to make this early.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'm excited. It's gonna be a character a lot of people will be happy to see next week. If it's Pokemon Trainer, which I have a hunch it is, then we technically get 4 characters in a month so far.

Or he can give us Mewtwo. That'd be cool, too.

I don't really think Lucario is next. I mean, he certainly has potential to be the next veteran revealed, and it might just shut people up about him, but I feel that he may be left hidden for the release of the game. Mewtwo and the Pokemon Trainer are more likely to be revealed, as they can promote the new games better, IMO.
With Mewtwo, I think he'll be treated like a newcomer and put off. He's easily one of the best hype builders you can have in your pocket and I think Sakurai will save him because of that. So that leaves PT and Lucario (and Jigglypuff, but she doesn't have as much influence on XY as the other three), the former of which has the Kanto Starters and latter having Mega Evolution, both lending to the possibility of them being revealed next week. Either is great since there's some that expect either of them to be cut, but I'd hope for Lucario since he's one of the big choices for it compared to PT.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
well, I hope he's confirmed soon.

that mean it will be THREE "wtf I thought he was going to be cut" characters in a row! :D

(I don't think that but a lot of ppl do about lucario)

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
well, I hope he's confirmed soon.

that mean it will be THREE "wtf I thought he was going to be cut" characters in a row! :D

(I don't think that but a lot of ppl do about lucario)
That's the best post I've read for a while. Thank you. XD

I do hope he's confirmed on the same day with X/Y'd release date which is in just next week.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I think lucario WILL stay no matter what due to him being unique in both gameplay and visually. I'm preety sure I didn't really need to say it, it's quite obvious.

Gune

Smash Lord
I think lucario WILL stay no matter what due to him being unique in both gameplay and visually. I'm preety sure I didn't really need to say it, it's quite obvious.
Well after he comes back this time there will be no valid reason for him to leave also found out that Lucario is a lot more to mega evolutions than we actually thought.
So apparently according to x/y cannon, Lucario was the first pokemon to ever mega evolve thus he is actually how it all started and because of that they have a giant mega Lucario statue on top off mastery tower (apparently the main place you learn about mega evolutions) So in short he actually is pretty important to megaevolutions.
I just love the fact GF doe sent want to let Lucario go XD.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Well after he comes back this time there will be no valid reason for him to leave also found out that Lucario is a lot more to mega evolutions than we actually thought.
So apparently according to x/y cannon, Lucario was the first pokemon to ever mega evolve thus he is actually how it all started and because of that they have a giant mega Lucario statue on top off mastery tower (apparently the main place you learn about mega evolutions) So in short he actually is pretty important to megaevolutions.
I just love the fact GF doe sent want to let Lucario go XD.
it would be really awesome if at some point in a game you find a high-level mega lucario similar to how you find a legendary pokemon, with his own battle music.

that probably wouldn't happen though

Gune

Smash Lord
it would be really awesome if at some point in a game you find a high-level mega lucario similar to how you find a legendary pokemon, with his own battle music.

that probably wouldn't happen though
Probably won't happen but I would squee if it did. He deserves his own in game theme at least even though "Fight back!" is a great theme too.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Lucario is by far one of the most populair pokémon in Japan. So I don't see a reason him not returning. Maybe Sakurai is trolling us. If we're lucky he won't remove any characters from Brawl and add Mewtwo. He'd be one of my greatest heroes of all time(real life heroes obviously).

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Most people apparently betting on Mewtwo to be confirmed by tomorrow or Friday. Can't wait to see Lucario to show up right into their faces. :smirk:

ShichibukaiJimbe

Smash Apprentice
Lucario appears briefely in the new opening of the pokemon anime, it's also pretty important to x/y plot and you even receive one pretty early. GF has turned him pretty relevant this gen.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Am I the only one hopes Lucario AND Mewtwo returns?
Many of us do! x3 or x4 hype when that happens. One for Mewtwo, another one for Lucario, x3 for two badass Pokemons return, x4 if they're confirmed at the same day which is breakthrough for Smash bros. to date.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
FYI, Google Image (got to be Google Images not ordinary Google) can search it for you by dragging & drop that into image search bar (doesn't work with some browsers, tho.) Give it a try!
I meant I got what it was. it was referencing the father-son kamehameha in DBZ. I didn't notice it the first time.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Oh gotcha lol. Also I'm noticing more DBZ references for Pokemon series. ya know, Lucario can kamehameha, Mega Lucario as SSJ4 Goku, there'll be Pokemon Z after X & Y, Mewtwo and his Mega X/Y as Freeza, Cell, and Super Buu. :p

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Stand your ground, this what we are fighting for.

Also, I'd imagine that the Lucario and the Mewtwo thread be sworn enemies.

ShichibukaiJimbe

Smash Apprentice
Lucario and Mewtwo are very different Pokémon and BOTH are very important to gen 6. I'm sure both deserves to be in

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Lucario and Mewtwo are very different Pokémon and BOTH are very important to gen 6. I'm sure both deserves to be in
Well, I'd love to see that happen, but I don't think it will. They can always take Jigglypuff out. And also, does Lucario have a Mega Lucario X and Mega Lucario Y evolution?

ShichibukaiJimbe

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'd love to see that happen, but I don't think it will. They can always take Jigglypuff out. And also, does Lucario have a Mega Lucario X and Mega Lucario Y evolution?
Nope, but as I said earlier Lucario is pretty important to x/y plot and you even receive one pretty early. We didn't get a "hero" like pokemon like zoroark this gen, instead we got megas, who gave relevance to older mons. From all megas, Mewtwo, Lucario, Blaziken and Charizard were the most hyped and the ones where the merchandise is mostly focused, so expect something from this pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom