• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Atlantic South Arcana Heart Thread *We Love Small Girls with Big Hearts!*

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
Basically, this game is what every kid wants/wanted in a DBZ game.

Seriously, who else(preferably in the 561, 954, 305 area) plays this ridiculous *** game?

its mind blowing how good it is(look up match vids of heartnana, he's pretty good and plays with alot of good people).

like.

man.

(discuss)

izzy24

Smash Ace
I saw a vid of this game where some1 got kicked like 12 floors into the air, and the opponent landed like 3 specials before they finally landed and I was like O.o

DC

Smash Cadet
I want to start playing this game but apparently the sequel is Japanese only? Then again so is Melty Blood...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...

How many lolis?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I love how each character represents a different fetish.

Mei Fang and Fiona all the way.
i like this Zero Gamer guy. large breasted cyborg Chinese martial artist chick is the business!! fiona's ok, too, i guess. i wish the PS2 port didn't suck so badly. i'll still play AH1 with people, though.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
I dont even own the game anymore since the scene is so small but I love it and still know how to play. Fiona and kaiumi main here pete we can play this week if you want.

-nicaboy-

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
well considering fiona is banned in competitive play id be happy to zone your a$$, ha.

and cam is lovng this **** too.

i play heart and cam plays kamui and the ***** who's like capcom.

the arcana system really makes all characters extremely playable to an extent.

(time magic is almost broken as **** IMO).

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
lol sometimes i have a really hard time approaching certain characters in this game.

i feel like i have to zone people like im playing fox in smash.

heart magic and lighting magic are too good.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol sometimes i have a really hard time approaching certain characters in this game.

i feel like i have to zone people like im playing fox in smash.

heart magic and lighting magic are too good.
what character are you playing, doodah? i play mei-fang myself, and i know that approaching characters like kamui is a nightmare. justin wong destroyed me with kamui... <_<

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
i play heart with love magic.

my buddy plays saki and lilica and he combowns me unless i can get in with a flash punch or random jump in which usually leads into some homing mixups( srk homing cancel crossovers lol, what a crazy game).

i havent played anyone good but dear god id love to play this game seriously.

Top Bottom