• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Atlantic Lizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
Great going pocky, In fact, I wish to play you, probably tomorrow sometime.

Sure Hyu, you can be in the Lizards.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I play with CJWAlex and he is definitely one of the best Brawlers to ever play the game! I can't believe you actually beat some of his characters, he beats me every time with everyone! You must be really amazing if you are on CJWAlex's level. If I ever beat him I will definitely join the Lizards!

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Man, this crew sounds amazing. I've beaten pocky more than once with Bowser, so I know I'd be able to help the Lizards reach new heights, if only I weren't a part of TeamScape...

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
I play with CJWAlex and he is definitely one of the best Brawlers to ever play the game! I can't believe you actually beat some of his characters, he beats me every time with everyone! You must be really amazing if you are on CJWAlex's level. If I ever beat him I will definitely join the Lizards!
Oh really? That is great then. Just incase no one belives me you can ask him yourself and I sorta asked him to post in this thread when he gets my PM for any nonbelievers. I want to play you tomorrow Scar, is that ok? PM me your friend code.

cwjalex

Smash Journeyman
Siamese, nobody likes people who posts threads like this. If you want to play serious games and post the results, then tell me. Almost every one of our 3 stock matches ended with me 2 stocking you. Furthermore, they were friendlies...which doesn't mean a thing...so why post like this? Also, beating me in friendlies is nothing to brag about...I've beaten PC Chris and KoreanDJ in friendlies...yet they make me look silly in a tourney match...there are people here far better than me. You aren't bad siamese, but neither you or I really shine in this community as being amazingly noteworthy players.

Scar

#HarveyDent
That would be great but unfortunately I get very upset due to lag in online gameplay because I am a very technical player in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I main wolf and I created the technique of Stage Scarring which I named after myself as the creator of the technique with wolf's side b dash. But still my skills are very good I am probably one of the 30 best but I think I'm not ready to be in a great crew until I beat CJWAlex.

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
I'm done with this place, my feelings are hurt and Scar, you lied to me, he said he doesn't even know you. Why is everyone here such a bad person.

cwjalex

Smash Journeyman
siamese, i said you weren't bad, i also said you are better than most people i've played here...you just gotta understand how this community works...if you go around posting the threads i've seen you post...you are gonna get a ton of heat...i just don't understand what the point of telling people who you have beat/lost to? And you definitely should stick around and try to get better like the rest of us.

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
siamese, i said you weren't bad, i also said you are better than most people i've played here...you just gotta understand how this community works...if you go around posting the threads i've seen you post...you are gonna get a ton of heat...i just don't understand what the point of telling people who you have beat/lost to? And you definitely should stick around and try to get better like the rest of us.
I didn't want to play anyone online. Everyone harrassed me too and even mod people said I have to prove it and if i dont even play people here online then I am an idiot and can not prove it, so I have to post who I faced and how decent or well i did on everyones request, not for the sake of my life then you got ****ing *******s like Scar that lie dto me and said he knows you and playe dyou alot, what a ****ing liar, i can't believe he can be such a ***** *** ****ing person and get me feeling happy and want him to be in my crew but no, he plays with peoples emtions and he is a ****ing *******.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Scar just wanted to look good to you, Siamese. He really wants to join the crew..

SleepyK

Now you're just being mean to both me and Scar.

Scar expressed genuine interest in joining. Please don't take out your aggression on us for other things that have upset you.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I didn't want to play anyone online. Everyone harrassed me too and even mod people said I have to prove it and if i dont even play people here online then I am an idiot and can not prove it, so I have to post who I faced and how decent or well i did on everyones request, not for the sake of my life then you got ****ing *******s like Scar that lie dto me and said he knows you and playe dyou alot, what a ****ing liar, i can't believe he can be such a ***** *** ****ing person and get me feeling happy and want him to be in my crew but no, he plays with peoples emtions and he is a ****ing *******.

I thought dark peach was emo O.o

Eazy23

Smash Lord
OMFG this is the most AMAZING THREAD my black A$$ has ever seen!!!!!!

Don't be sad Sializ, Scar has been in love with brawl since its release. He just wanted to impress you, possibly to ensure he would improve fast in the game, and have a great supporting cast such as your crew to aid him.
Everyone makes mistakes, but don't scream at scar, he is really sensitive when it comes to brawl and friends...PLEASE DONT DO IT!

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
SleepyK, shut up, I told you to get out of here. keep it up and I will have you banned.

Other people: I am not sure if you are being sarcastic so I will not pass judgement

Eazy- You are just like SleepyK, please shut up or I will have you picking my cotton in no time.

SleepyK

I just love the Atlantic Lizards, is that so wrong?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
yup this guy is def an idiot. Tossing out ban threats, and then using racial slurs? Your lucky I don't do the "Im telling a mod thing". Stick to online brawl, Im sure if we met in person there would be some problems, even with your attempt at being funny?racist? tough? being completely horrible.

Keitaro

Lmao, Eazy is a very very bad person, don't listen to him or Scar, lol!

I wanna join!!!!

Edit: Wtf, Starcock got angry as ****!! lmao!!!!

Edit 2: what happened? Put the crew members back up. Everyone being mean were nobodies dude. Dazwa looks like he wants to join too :bee:

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
This is the best thread since dory..? posted "You Can't Spell Cheap without Peach" and told Mow that he wasn't interested in driving two and a half hours to beat some washed up Fox.

I wish to join the Atlantic Lizards so I can get better at Brawl, because as of right now I can only beat all the people in my dorm and I get wrecked by a bunch of people at my mall. I am clearly not top 10 in the world or 1337 at all, and I can only aspire to be that good if I am not allowed to join this crew.

Siamese, can I join up, I really want to get better at Brawl and I think you could definitely teach me some things. Eventually we could go to tourney's and team together and **** the likes of Azen and Chillen and that scrub M2k everyone keeps talking about.

I <3 Atlantic Lizards

takieddine

Smash Master
Im going to be making an awesome banner for our crew.

Siamese lizard come back, dont let these ignorant nobodies ruin our fun!

woo my post count is almost over 2000!!!!1!1one haha XDDD

Sliq

Smash Master
*******. That is all.http://big-****.clickrightnow.com/images/big_tits_001.jpg

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone, I just want to say sorry on how upset I got, I really didn't mean to lose control and say mean things. I am sorry SleepK for snapping at you, I am sorry Eazy23 for telling you to pick cotton but **** you Scar you lying *******, I meant every word. I reopened the crew and accepted all that asked to join in the thread, if I over looked anyone, please notify me and I will change it.

Look on the first page, I updated it. I want everyone in the crew to PM me their Main character and secondary character, your location.

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
Dude, I'll totally join this group just for its amazing sig.
You are in. Now give me the info I asked for. Also, Have something in your sig so people could know you are apart of the Atlantic Lizards.

Update:
If you enter any tourniments, It would be nice of you guys to Enter as Atlantic Lizard Darc (for example).

Keitaro

lol, alot of New England rep.

Keitaro
Main: Falco
Secondary: Marth

I wonder what who the crew learder mains? 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom