• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Art of Recovery

F

Falcofucker

What do you mean he sucks horizontally. His forwarb B and Forward A moves are the best

C

CJ

Yeah Falco is an amazing character (I think he’s better than Fox) but he has a little troubl with horizontal recoveries.

C

CJ

Ok. I’m pretty sure Falcon’s coming back and I don’t think there’s ever going to be another character from his series. Samurai Goroh was the obvious and now that he’s an Assist Trophy… Maybe Black Bull.

S

Someone

Other than the SSB series, has Cptn. Falcon appeared in a game where you control Cptn. Falcon directly?

D

DAN

I have a nice character, its Koopa.
B+up:shell spin, like Bowsers, but hits upenemies upward instead of capturing and dealing damage
B+side: Shell throw: Throws a shell: mixture of the Ice Climbers’s little ice attack and Yoshi’s Egg Throw, and also Link’s chain throw. The enemy is captured inside the shell and is returned to Koopa, then it turns into a grab and Koopa can throw it. The back throw is like Ness’s, insanely powerful.
B: Shell Roll: Kind of like Rollout, only this time its more powerful and it acts also as a shield.Also, if fully charged, he turns into a Red Shell, and aims for the enemies automatically.
B+down:Hammer bros. Takes out a hammer and does a swipe with the damage of an average smash attack
Final Smash: Koopa grows wings, flies off the screen, and comes back with a flying, jumping, and rolling horde of Koopas. This is slightly like the Unown from Melee, only more powerful. Breaks shields automatically.

F

Falcofucker

wow…that sucked dan…go to the wizard of OZ land and get a new brain you idiot

D

DAN

Falco****er, Im Asian, actually, Korean,there is no possible reason I would be a racist. No matter how much I tend to dislike Japanese people, I really feel sorry for them when you call them ’slanties’. Koreans sometimes have small eyes too. If you hate me that much, f*ck off.

D

DAN

To Someone: No, I don’t think so, except in F-Zero where you actually controlled his little racing ship thing.

D

DAN

M&M’s
B+up:Throws M&M’s at enemies in the air, useless just like Yoshi’s
B+side: Drill, Uses Hershey Kiss as drill and does consecutivr damage, 10-15
B=down:Melt, melts and turns into acidic pool of choclit, invincible and quite damaging for up to 5 seconds
B:Spin: just spins around
Final Smash: Receives giant Hershey bar, size of half the stage, and uses it as a sword.

F

Falcofucker

listen DAN, if thats your real name, my uncle is japaneese so im allowed to call them slanties. Your a sneaky slantie too if you talk about me and my peeps like that so step off you gook, eggroll eating boitch!

F

Falcofucker

And for know on im refuring to DAN as PING PONG suck my DONG

P

princess peach

well any way….
hey dan you have a gift you are so lucky

D

DAN

Falco****er, your peeps? Who the hell would want to be your peep? In case you haven’t noticed, NO ONE LIKES U DUMBASS

S

Sneaky

Falco****er was just demonstrating his natural talent for sniffing out homos, Peach. :p He’d go insane if he ever lost the ability.

S

Sneaky

I think Peach’s Parasol is a bit annoying. At least, when she’s descending.

Top Bottom