• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Art of Recovery

S

Sneaky

No need for flaming, or trolling. Just calm down everyone, we’re guests in a blog.

That, or you all get sent to your rooms. Grounded for the rest of the match, no stock, and no items to play with. >:(

F

Falcofucker

lol sneaky…sorry can i just have one pokeball with tyranitar in it to play with

S

Sneaky

Err, sure. Provided you go back to the Team Attack post and read that. Assuming that’s you and not some copycat with a similar name.

J

Jammin

hahah those movesets are great. Maybe Zero can be an alternate costume for Megaman if he’s in it. A lot of the character ideas are a little unrealistic because they’re not popular enough and not popular = not profitable, though I’d like to play as Blaziken or Tyranitar! Maybe a Boah Tyranitar if you guys know what that means.

S

Someone

Yeah. Smash is hust sort of like a movie tie-in game that doesn’t suck.

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
CJ- So that means that you can automatically spam up the comments for the article.. Makes perfect sense to me.

Seriously, just talk on AIM or MSN.

M

Master Makoku

I dont know his aim. And dont worry i wont be able to talk much since I got grounded. I can sneak on sometimes but not much

C

CJ

SciFiGuy: I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllly don’t like you, at all.

Master Makoku: You got grounded? That sucks.

Art of Recovery is a good article, see talked about the article, it’s not spam.

C

CJ

Jammin: That’s a really good idea, except that we would want Zero as a seperate character so he could wield his Z-Saber

F

Falcofucker

SciFiguy…just kick them off becasue they both suck at the game. Thats reason enough

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Very intresting, never thought of Fox that way=Fox is my main. Stalling is clearly a good strategy that I use, and knowing what your opponent is going to do before they do it, or just knowing your opponent are great counters for this. I suggest you try them! ;) O, and great article as always, you can always find stuff about smash most of us never think of=exellent work!

S

Someone

Falco****er:
You can’t just kick someone out for a mental disorder. That’s why you’re still here.

F

Falcofucker

Scifi…lets start a petetion to throw everyone out that sucks like Roy

S

Sneaky

I’m confused. Who among us is an actual mod? I haven’t been around THAT long. =/

F

Falcofucker

WHats a mod…a person cause im not a person, im a Falco

M

Master Makoku

Im of my groundation. And why kick us off. Im sorry i got sidetracked scav. Do what you need to do to get us back on track. I dont know why you hate me scifiguy I dont dislike you. Oh and is it wrong to have my own personal opinion on roy. Falcof*cker not that many people like you so just go away. Once again sry i got sidetracked.

F

Falcofucker

Please kick Master off because he is ignorant and doesnt know how to play super smash brothers. He is a poser and a mommas boy. Get off the nipple and learn how to play Super smash and then come and posts things. And i dont like Scifiguy…he starts to much drama and doesnt do anything aout it. Show them you are a man and kick them all off (Cj and Master Mokoku)

M

Master Makoku

Dude shut up. Once again not that many people like you. And its not that tough to play smash. Oh and why dont you get some facts on the fact that i cant play. Everyone was fine until you came along.

C

CJ

Falcofu****: You are a jerk, I think you are the worst one here. SciFiGuy is a little annoiying but mostly about important stuff. You are an angry and messed up little man.

M

Master Makoku

Whats up CJ. Falcof*cker your just not getting the hint. LEAVE NO ONE LIKES YOU.

C

CJ

That is a great way to put it. See people like us evn if we drift off topic our discussions are good. You want to F**k Falco I don’t know how much credibility that gives you.

M

Master Makoku

Yeah. Falcof*cker your at just as much fault than we are. Dont think we should get kicked off and you shouldnt.

F

Falcofucker

Shiguy…they are going off topic again…why dont you do something about it. Please kick Cj and Master Off NOW!!

C

CJ

What the heck?!?!?!? We’ve talked about the article alot already just look higher up the page. Yes Fox can recover well and no Falcon can’t. Neither can Roy but he is awesome. And don’t insult my homie.

M

Master Makoku

Your going off topic right now trying to get us kicked off. Recovery real great. :)

F

Falcofucker

I like the shot of mario jumping. Thats a cool picture. CJ+ Master= HOMO

M

Master Makoku

I dont know what else to say about the recovery thing. Good job. (ignoring falcof*cker)

F

Falcofucker

How are you ignoring me if you just said my name, admit you have wet dreams about Falco

M

Master Makoku

Hey CJ you still here? If not i guess im all alone. oh well maybe ill just leave like everyone else.

S

Someone

Master Makoku:
You’re right. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing left to say about it.

M

Master Makoku

See scav. Someone and CJ see what im getting at. Theres noting to talk about on this blog anymore. So I guess we should move on. But dont yell at us if were getting off topic i mean this is a site dedicated to brawl so who cares if were talking brawl related.

Top Bottom