• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ancient Mininster... 2cd hand man?

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
You know, most have us have taken for granted that the Ancient Minister is the Leader. I to though he was then I though for a while and well... I think its entirely possible there is someone else stronger, better, and is the real leader.

Your thoughts?

EDIT:

Well think of it, The Ancient Minister is is the leader of the Subspace Emissary. A Emissary according to dictionary.com is

"a representative sent on a mission or errand"

I think the the ancient minister is indeed the leader of the emissary but not of subspace itself. There is someone else behind it in my view...

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
i don't think master hand... i think theres either a compltely original character (like the ancient minister) or an evil nintendo force behind it....

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I figured it might have something to do with Mother Brain. Being the most intelligent Nintendo villain, I figured maybe the Minister is in charge of the Subspace forces, and Mother Brain and her cohorts (Andross and Ganondorf), along with their cronies (Ridley, Wolf, DS, whatever) plan to overthrow the Ancient Minister and plot behind his back.

After all, it does make sense that the three smartest ones would be the leaders. IMO, Bowser, DeDeDe, and K. Rool hardly count as 'smart' villains.

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
Do you all think that the master hand or the crazy hand is orour the guys? floating hands don't make a lot of sense to me in an adventure mode that looks like its supposed to

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Couldn't that just mean that Wario or owser joins the good side?..

P.S. Master Hand and Crazy Hand are classic mode, not adventure mode..

Bwser was the boss of melee adventure mode.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
No.

It's Ken Kentaguri and Bill Gates. They are sick and tired of Nintendo's good sales so they kidnapped Sakurai and Miyomoto and are using their life force to create a powerful weapon called the Sony X Playstionbox 360. They are using the Subspace Emmisary as a facade.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

Nintandy²

Smash Apprentice
I figured it might have something to do with Mother Brain. Being the most intelligent Nintendo villain, I figured maybe the Minister is in charge of the Subspace forces, and Mother Brain and her cohorts (Andross and Ganondorf), along with their cronies (Ridley, Wolf, DS, whatever) plan to overthrow the Ancient Minister and plot behind his back.

After all, it does make sense that the three smartest ones would be the leaders. IMO, Bowser, DeDeDe, and K. Rool hardly count as 'smart' villains.
I like that idea, it really reminds me of KH o.O. Well, the scenario writer for KH is the scenario writer for Subspace, so you never know haha. Master Hand seems so generic, there'll be a reference undoubtedly, but I think it should be something original :).

-- Andy

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
It will probably be a new creation we haven't seen yet, although it will probably be grey and very evil looking....and hates all of humanity. (you know the type)

Hopefully it will be something more original though.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
I originally had a long rant about stuff here, but I'm excising it to make things simpler.

I believe that Crazy Hand is the leader of the Subspace Army. Why? Well, I believe that Master Hand and Crazy Hand are two very similar entities, or even two different aspects of the same entity; Master Hand likes to create, while Crazy Hand enjoys destruction. If we go by his trophy description, Crazy Hand is "consumed with the hollow feeling that comes from destroying its own creations", and the only way it can find fulfillment is by destroying things - which just makes it even more depressed afterwards. Sounds like a familiar cycle, no?
Anyways, Crazy Hand is bored with destroying his own creations, so it instead sets its sights on Master Hand's creations - the Smash universe. But because Crazy Hand can't destroy anything directly in the Smash universe (Master Hand would just recreate it), it creates Subspace (which I assume is an extra-dimensional realm outside of Master Hand's influence), as well as the Ancient Minister and Subspace Army. From there, we know the story - the Army uses Subspace Bombs to destroy the Smash universe, and the Smash fighters begin to mobilize against this threat.

madman0223

Smash Rookie
People should be wary of what lies beneath those clothes. It could be cold, hard metal. It could prove a certain character list true.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
I think some Nintendo executive will be the leader... lol

Nah but seriously, the Patriots are the true ring leaders in this game, their just using the Ancient Minister as their puppet.

:dizzy: :bee:

JUMPING_YOSHI

Smash Cadet
Master Hand and Crazy Hand,of course,and I'm sure that we'll discover the origins behind the Smash World,as well as which hand are these.I'm sure these hands are the creator of the world's hands,A.K.A. Sakurai's.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord

Ridley is more intelligent than Ganondorf by far, and way more powerful.

Top Bottom