• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Alzi thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzi

Smash Master
Hello ladies and Gentleman welcome to the Alzi thread.

As you may know many of you know my personality and the things i like. So the person who can act like me the most and gets it right in this thread will win THE MOST ULTIMATE PRIZE:

I shall make them a Banner.

This contest ends Wednesday March 24th. You can post images / video's anything you like in this thread but it must relate to Alzi.

LET THE ALZINESS BEGIN!

Also if you do not post in size 1 you auto fail and arn't in the running anymore to win the prize.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i have to options:

toon link is the best.
cause hes like a pirate in that game which is like one piece.
and one piece is the best, because there are pirates and they fight like its brawl.
so maybe your druggy brother is a good person even tho he hits you.
wanna play wifi???

and:
Hello ladies and Gentleman welcome to the Alzi thread.

As you may know many of you know my personality and the things i like. So the person who can act like me the most and gets it right in this thread will win THE MOST ULTIMATE PRIZE:

I shall make them a Banner.

This contest ends Wednesday March 24th. You can post images / video's anything you like in this thread but it must relate to Alzi.

LET THE ALZINESS BEGIN!

Also if you do not post in size 1 you auto fail and arn't in the running anymore to win the prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom