• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker315

Smash Lord
oo i luv KH
enjoyed the games
loved the second one
they have very long storyline
whats not to like about it

ooo forgot to put this here..
enjoy this sig guys ;)

one of my favorites...and i just mde it :)

Roller

Smash Legend
Reposting because of new page. :p

You'll all see soon enough. =)

Just a few little factoids for those of you interested in the scale of this project and the time that has been put in to this, little over a minute long animation.

The animation is CURRENTLY (and this doesn't include the intro) 479 layers. It's file size is over 24 MEGABYTES, and I've spent hours and hours on it. I hope you guys enjoy it.

One little bit of info for you, there are no battles for your viewing pleasure in episode one. But expect them VERY soon.

After maybe 5 episodes I will put them together and make it a video and place it on youtube. (Maybe adding sound effects for the intro)

The series is as you know a Kingdom Hearts series, however does not follow the game storyline. It is kinda like back to the future (great movie) mentality. In that it is a seperate timeline from the games. It takes place some time after the first game...

Hope that wet your appetite a bit. I will have something to sink your teeth into soon.

Untill then, keep working hard on sigs/animations guys. A lot of you made a lot of progress just in the last day or so. :)
EDIT: Conker, I LOVE that Dark Magician Girl Sig! NICE JOB!

Conker315

Smash Lord
i was surprised how it turned out
i loved it once i finished it ^^

*stares at her*
:p

l8r everyone im a watch sum anime

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Alright. Hopefully this will be better.

Here is the Pikachu picture: http://www.totalpokemon.com/images/game/channel/renders/4.jpg
If you don't wanna re size that one, here is a smaller one: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-29637

Here is as picture of a bear: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1320

I would like the bear on the right and Pika on the left. No fading. Uh, I would still like a black and white background. Whatever effects with the color is easiest for you is the best. I guess my name and your name should be on it. Thank you for being patient with me.

Roller

Smash Legend
Alright. Hopefully this will be better.

Here is the Pikachu picture: http://www.totalpokemon.com/images/game/channel/renders/4.jpg
If you don't wanna re size that one, here is a smaller one: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-29637

Here is as picture of a bear: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1320

I would like the bear on the right and Pika on the left. No fading. Uh, I would still like a black and white background. Whatever effects with the color is easiest for you is the best. I guess my name and your name should be on it. Thank you for being patient with me.
I don't mind resizing. I'll have this for you tomorrow. And I don't need my name on it, though If you want to give the shop some credit you could put a little message like;

Click HERE (here being a link to the first page of the shop) for great sigs!

That would be much appreciated. Thanks!

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Dooz wat he said for the sig, and rollerking, I updated my rotator request, it's on your aim

new sig:

WOW I KNOW RIGHT, IT AINT MOVIN!!

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I am back. . .with some siggage!

I love square enix.

THE FOLLOWING IS FOR THE EYES OF ROLLERKING ONLY, IF YOU ARE NOT HIM, DIVERT YOUR EYES

SQUENIX

now for your regular viewing public, what do you think of my sig?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I think he finished it dude, he posted it somewhere in here, but like I'm gonna look through 41 pages for it on dial up, just search the shop, I remember seeing it earlier on it the shop, like page 10-29 or something like that

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah he did, but i really didnt like the marth pic that he used so i went out and found one for him to put in instead. i havent seen the new sig yet. i already searched through all the pages. i think it was on page 18 or something.

Roller

Smash Legend
Funny thing, I looked through all the pages in the thread you posted that in and can't find it. Could you repost that here?

EDIT: Badnewsbear06 sig.

As always, tell me if you'd like me to make any changes

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Oh My God Rollerking You Made Me Seperate 233 Frames From A Youtube Video To Make You A Gif.
Blahahahahahah

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I am back. . .with some siggage!

I love square enix.

THE FOLLOWING IS FOR THE EYES OF ROLLERKING ONLY, IF YOU ARE NOT HIM, DIVERT YOUR EYES

SQUENIX

now for your regular viewing public, what do you think of my sig?

nobody saw cause galax and it was at the bottom :(, That's pretty cool rollerking, but I just have to wonder what that is in the middle

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
I want AzSvFeZ from The Fezzy Room to make this sig please.

Render: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/siqmonkey/?action=view&current=image1.jpg
Colors: green
Text/Font: "Roger" in comic sans bold.
Design: kinda like the orange luigi sig you have but green.
Size: 375 x115

i don't want the lettering the pic has. also can you make the whole monkey green kinda like my old sig. a matching avatar will be appreciated also.

Thank You.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
WHOA!!! That is awesome! Um, if the font was a little bigger and bolder that would be cool. Maybe cursive? Holy crap that is awesome.

EDIT: Actually, yeah like maybe if it was in the bottom going across pikachu a little, since the color is the same as kuma. And, I completely forgot, but my name is actually BadNewsBear. I just use thebadnewsbear06 as my login.

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to quit.

I don't know why I had the urge to join...

Sorry, again.

Roller

Smash Legend
no problem Lucas_User, and I'll get on that right after I eat lunch Bear. =)

EDIT:

Sorry, I couldn't put it across the bottom 'cause the effects make it too dificult to read. I did do it bolder and in cursive though.

Is that ok?

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys sup Rollerking just so u knw I finished the gif.

Watch oiut I might just come in for a vote today

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Yo.

I am back, Jekyll was fun.

I got the flu for 2 days there.

It sucked.

now the flu is gone.

It rained really hard when we were outsided.

I got wet.

the most wonderful thing of all

is that

My birthday is today.

Roller

Smash Legend
Happy Birthday Dinko! Welcome back!

And what a HUGE coincidence, because my family is actually coming over to celebrate both my sister's and my birthday today. And it's only about 5 months late! (My birthdays in March, rofl)

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Siggage

YAY SQUENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

square enix for rollerking
Where'd you get those brushes, cuz imma gonna need some linkage.

And what a HUGE coincidence, because my family is actually coming over to celebrate both my sister's and my birthday today. And it's only about 5 months late! (My birthdays in March, rofl)
lol

3birthdaysonthesamedaylol

Roller

Smash Legend
i need a sig
i want it to hAve lucario charging his aura pulse then suprise me i cant think of any thing else other than lucario blasting someone with aura pulse so ....
text Steel Dragon
i dont care who makes it but i need it to have very little choppyness
I'm really sorry dragon but..

No One Do This Request!

Atleast not for a week. He broke the rule in that he placed his order in a second shop without officially removing his order from PiSToLZ, Mojoman, and PKLucas's shop first. Read the rules before you request.

I am gonna give those shop owners a week to respond before I allow someone here to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom