• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker315

Smash Lord
alot of people who play brawl at my school said pikachus down smash is broken -.-...
so they thought when i did that for the k0 combo i was always cheating
kinda sad
u brought up memories :(!

Roller

Smash Legend
I think pika's QuACing is broken, and I LOVE it! It's THE most fun part of the entire game for me. Just QuACing back and forth across the stage.

Good times, Good times...

MAKE YOUR RULES/EXAMPLES/ETC PAGE!

lol

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I AM NOT A CROOK

wait, that's jimmy carter

I AM NOT A PHONY

he started this when he didn't believe I could play one by Metallica on guitar

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
lol, wow i missed a lot by playing rockband, lol. i kno u were jokin bout his date, n btw way jeebus, or conker i don remember, i don think he's goin all da way. its a date, lol. plus i need an idea 4 a sig. i cant think of any

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
anime, there that help? just watch tv or something for a little bit then come here and do what you're thinking

Conker315

Smash Lord
lol, wow i missed a lot by playing rockband, lol. i kno u were jokin bout his date, n btw way jeebus, or conker i don remember, i don think he's goin all da way. its a date, lol. plus i need an idea 4 a sig. i cant think of any
but he hasnt comed back yet
thehn he went all the way if u kno wut i mean ;)

and yea use anime renders

Roller

Smash Legend
I linked to everyone's section in 1st post, check it out. I'm gonna have to redo banner, I'll wait to see if Lucas_User gets in. Who still needs to vote? FeZzy, get on that.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
omg so many of them O_O. nvm, ill c wat i can find. thx 4 da reply though. i think ill do toon link instead

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
hey guys im done wit da sig, but it's not the way i pictured it. im learning still, but this is my first sig ever, and i shud b proud of it

not all dat great, but hey i tried

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Sure give me like 4 min...

Edit: actually, take like 1 or 2 day to just experiement, download some new brushes off of deviant art and just play around... Show me what you come up with, because most of the tuts are rather difficult, or harder than Someone who just downloaded it should be able to do.

I'm off, I'm really tired, I'll help you a lot more tomorrow Kirby, and so will everyone else!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
fez-cake! nice sig, and kick *** show btw! xD You make me proud sir good times

ps- how did the date go?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
at Kid M, try making your sigs somewhere close to 375x115. Open the render file, click new, then set it to those settings I said, then copy paste the render onto the new one

Roller

Smash Legend
We'll take abstentions as yes's I guess.

unless anyone abstains to that...lol.

Along those same lines Dinko is not around, so we will count that as an abstention.

So BASICALLY, Lucas_User is IN!

Please post your rules/examples/waiting list/etc post ASAP so I can link to it in the first post. That way everyone who wants to see it will have easy access to it and you can still update it whenever you want.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Uhm, hello guys.. I was wondering if I could join this brigade? I might be able to do 1-3 requests a week since I'm not that active here anymore...
rollerking he said hes not active on here anymore
so might take a while for him to logg on i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom