• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Iowan Thread

SagePrime

Smash Cadet
So whats up with this keokuk tourney? I may go, if i can find a ride there or something. And ive been thinking about holding a tourney down here, i just need a place to hold it.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
We need to let the all Iowan thread die or this one but it sucks posting on two :(((

So who all is coming to my tournament from the des moines crew?

And is there anybody else that's coming that I don't know about?

Uli

Smash Champion
i still pway brawl :D
i just refuse to play on wifi or else ill have to strangle a baby or 2
i hate playing by my self, nothing really technical to practice >_>

joker congratz on el tourny, could be king brawl O.O
and who is this Skizm or did he spell it wrong?
if so Schism must have been sandbagn pretty hard last tourny haha :3

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yeah Uli that was me, Skizm is the tag I use in Brawl. There were no little kids at this tourney so I actually did somewhat well :laugh:

Tyser if you're not kidding why the hell are you quitting smash?

SagePrime if you hosted a tourney it would probably be best to include Melee and Brawl, you'd get more people to come.

Crimson Penguin

Smash Rookie
Hey Iowans. It's been a while since I've been into smash. I'm hoping to get back in shape. If anyone near Cedar Rapids wants to practice, dont hesitate to send me a PM. Hopefully I'll catch some of you at the tournaments.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Hey Iowans. It's been a while since I've been into smash. I'm hoping to get back in shape. If anyone near Cedar Rapids wants to practice, dont hesitate to send me a PM. Hopefully I'll catch some of you at the tournaments.
Sweet I'll be moving to CR this fall. Where the hell are all these new smashers coming from. lol

Uli

Smash Champion
Yeah Uli that was me, Skizm is the tag I use in Brawl. There were no little kids at this tourney so I actually did somewhat well :laugh:

Tyser if you're not kidding why the hell are you quitting smash?

SagePrime if you hosted a tourney it would probably be best to include Melee and Brawl, you'd get more people to come.
lol too good

and whats with this melee and brawl tourny i hear about, i may have to peep dat!

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
i know some people that would definitely be down for a des moines melee tourney
Have you ever been to a Smash event in Des Moines, because I've never heard of you. I would love to play you and your friends in Melee sometime.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I think I might be one of the people Jimbob thinks would be "down"...

Yeah, any Melee tourney would be fine.

Fall

Smash Ace
Well I dont think anyone here will be hosting a tourny any time soon but if you want we can probably do a smashfest here in town

§chizm

Smash Lord
A smashfest would be more likely.
It seems like everytime someone says they're going to host a tourney, it just ends up never happening. It would be interesting to play some new people though ;).

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Smashfest sounds fun by the way is anyone going to Chicago. I saw Nova posted he might go and is looking for people to go with him. I might go , but not sure cuz of other stuff.

Top Bottom