• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Airship - July 22-25 - National in NC - BIG SPONSORS

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Hopefully the southern melee players will be at the supposed-to-be-big-until-now tournament called FAP (same weekend, cept scheduled over a month ago).

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Not gonna repost everything from the other thread. Look at it here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266420

then come back and tell me why NC is going to dominate this tournament. Catfish better rep this hard. This is gonna be huge.
Well first of all we are going to dominate by stacking it up, then pp and lozr are going to win melee doubles, pp is going to win melee singles

and our brawl lineup is so stacked its hilarious. the past tourney we had really gave some good data as to where we are at. and after its all said and done we eatin some catfish

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
So if you want to skip the pools at Airship, go get top 4 at GAMME. We're going to pick four partner tournaments to help us seed the brackets with and the GPX GAMME event in Florida is the first one we've come to an agreement with. We're looking for three more, so keep watching for more details.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
So if you want to skip the pools at Airship, go get top 4 at GAMME. We're going to pick four partner tournaments to help us seed the brackets with and the GPX GAMME event in Florida is the first one we've come to an agreement with. We're looking for three more, so keep watching for more details.
that is an awesome idea

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
So any locals wanna volunteer to house International players that come? It would probably help them save on the monies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I think Lord Karn mentioned ioffering housing. he gots a big house and like on buffalo rd or something close by.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Dark Hart... the biggest national in the history of the universe is in your town and you won't be in town? Cancel your plans boy.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dark Hart... the biggest national in the history of the universe is in your town and you won't be in town? Cancel your plans boy.
lol Jason, I love you for saying that and you have no idea how sad I am that I'm missing out on this, but canceling my plans means no summer job for Dark Hart. I'm working at a "Sleep-away camp" in GA for the summer so I won't be going to anything for a good 2 and a half months. I'm missing out on everything this summer, not just this.

I still hope you come to HERB3, though. It'd be great to see you again, plus a large tourney in NC could use a guy like you to help us out.

EDIT: This is my 4,160th post that counts. I'd like to thank Twitch for believing that I could make it this far in my posting career, and for teaming with me at STYKz like forever ago.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Anyone who flies into Charlotte - Douglas like the night / week / whenever before could probably get housed by me, And I'll likely get a hotel room near the venue, that can be used as well.

Yeah, I'm awesome.

Top Bottom