• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

JAHoody

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0430-8388-7044
Yo bro gotta add me again i bought my own new 3ds i was using my girlfriends before...ive been wanting to battle you again as well
Yo bro gotta add me again i bought my own new 3ds i was using my girlfriends before...ive been wanting to battle you again as well
I added u lets play:D
Come join

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
@ JAHoody JAHoody and @Smashsquad GGS.

You've got a great arsenal of characters, JA. I hardly got any ko's in most of those matches between you and Smashsquad.

Also, Smashsquad (sniper i'm guessing) looks like you beat my mains finally,guess i'll have to use tourneys to train just a bit more, namely chatzy ( ok Nexg Blind time to help me out).

$ma$hSquad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dukid24
3DS FC
4957-5966-6499

You've got a great arsenal of characters, JA. I hardly got any ko's in most of those matches between you and Smashsquad.

Also, Smashsquad (sniper i'm guessing) looks like you beat my mains finally,guess i'll have to use tourneys to train just a bit more, namely chatzy ( ok Nexg Blind time to help me out).
No it wasnt me my nickname on the 3ds is duce lee

JAHoody

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0430-8388-7044

Thnks mang im trying to get good with at least 15 characters to throw ppl off lol lets smash again soon(:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
No it wasnt me my nickname on the 3ds is duce lee
I wonder who sniper was then, that fox of his was terrific.

Thnks mang im trying to get good with at least 15 characters to throw ppl off lol lets smash again soon(:
Definitely, we'll play again soon.

@ DJ3DS DJ3DS I'd like to play you sometime, i don't think i've played you before.

Last edited:

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
I do, Just curious how good are you? FC in sig. At least I thought it was

FC: 0147-2250-9154
Kippity, unfortunately...I am about to leave out. But when I come back, we can play, Ill message you. I'm on east coast, perhaps 10 pm est would be a good time.

kippty

Smash Cadet
Kippity, unfortunately...I am about to leave out. But when I come back, we can play, Ill message you. I'm on east coast, perhaps 10 pm est would be a good time.
Ooo, thats not good for me, I gotta leave for work at 10pm, but we can still add each other since im always looking for good players and I don't really have any players on my friends list. I work 3rd shift 11pm-7am, but I usually play a couple hours after work and after 5pm. Looking forward to battling you :)

kippty

Smash Cadet
Anyone else wanna play Smash? I usually play no items 2 stocks if anyone's interested.

$ma$hSquad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dukid24
3DS FC
4957-5966-6499
Cool, just let me know :). Also, do you know how to I would get my friend code next to the avatar that way I don't have to post it every time?
if your on yer mobile it wont show... only on a real web browser will it show info... but i could just be clueless...lol...ill add yu soon

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
I added u. Host a room and I will join

Top Bottom