• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Deployment

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deployment
3DS FC
2509-3347-5407
@ Z Zarvy tip don't rush too much.gg sir i gottab go. Hopeyou got something new out your style against me.

Last edited:

JS.

Smash Cadet
NNID
JulianJJS
3DS FC
2337-5516-6874
It's to the right of this post next to the Lucario and ZSS head
Good games! Your ZSS whooped me bad lol. Sorry for asking but do you got an tips for me? I just barely started playing and I wanna improve more.

Reshiramblue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Reshiramblue
3DS FC
5455-9743-9268
Good games! Your ZSS whooped me bad lol. Sorry for asking but do you got an tips for me? I just barely started playing and I wanna improve more.
Gg's! For someone who just started you're better than about 75% player on For Glory. What I advise is not to grab so much sometimes. It works on me since I have to improve my spot dodge, but it might not work on others. As for anti ZSS tips I have three things. 1: If you see a Paralyzer shot aiming for you, the smartest thing to do is jump, not shield, or you will get grabbed. 2: NEVER attempt to edgegaurd a ZSS off stage, it usually doesn't end well for the challenger. 3: If you are fighting any character that has great edgegaurding abilities, try to be tricky with when you use your midair jump to recover. Versus ZSS, using your midair jump earlier makes it much easier for us to meteor smash you. Otherwise great play overall!

Last edited:

JS.

Smash Cadet
NNID
JulianJJS
3DS FC
2337-5516-6874
Gg's! For someone who just started you're better than about 75% player on For Glory. What I advise is not to grab so much sometimes. It works on me since I have to improve my spot dodge, but it might not work on others. As for anti ZSS tips I have three things. 1: If you see a Paralyzer shot aiming for you, the smartest thing to do is jump, not shield, or you will get grabbed. 2: NEVER attempt to edgegaurd a ZSS off stage, it usually doesn't end well for the challenger. 3: If you are fighting any character that has great edgegaurding abilities, try at be tricky with when you use your midair jump to recover. Versus ZSS, using your midair jump earlier makes it much easier to meteor smash you. Otherwise great play overall!
ZSS is one of my main problems in for glory or even casual play lol thanks for the tips dude I really appreciate it!

JS.

Smash Cadet
NNID
JulianJJS
3DS FC
2337-5516-6874
If anyone else wants to play a few matches I'm here lol

Zarvy

Smash Cadet
@ JS. JS.
I just purchased and started playing Lucas today.

We were evenly matched, we should play more later.

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
Do ya mind if I ask on how can I improve?

Sure. Don't roll as much and grab more often. Also make use of your tilts and just try to be as unpredictable as possible. Annnnnd, be patient, sometimes you can psych your opponent out just by playing defensively and only attacking when there is a solid opening (it works for me sometimes).

JS.

Smash Cadet
NNID
JulianJJS
3DS FC
2337-5516-6874
Sure. Don't roll as much and grab more often. Also make use of your tilts and just try to be as unpredictable as possible. Annnnnd, be patient, sometimes you can psych your opponent out just by playing defensively and only attacking when there is a solid opening (it works for me sometimes).
Thank you for the advice lol I should really work on my grab game

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
No, I actually learned a couple of things fighting you, so thank you. Whether I win or lose, I always learn something new.

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
Anybody up for a few games?

Top Bottom