• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Pauliwhop

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1993-9408-1614
I assume you main ness, can you tell me a little about your playstyle? i'd be more than happy to give you advice.
I'm on 3DS btw. I like grabs and punishes and dislike approaching. I'm decent with PK fire but I still need to continue on my spacing with it. I'm good with PK thunder, I'm good with nair though I need to work on doing it faster out of shield. I'm not too sure about my playstyle outside of that. I'm on IRC, I'll add you now, and then we can play in a bit after I get some lunch.

I'm on 3DS btw. I like grabs and punishes and dislike approaching. I'm decent with PK fire but I still need to continue on my spacing with it. I'm good with PK thunder, I'm good with nair though I need to work on doing it faster out of shield. I'm not too sure about my playstyle outside of that. I'm on IRC, I'll add you now, and then we can play in a bit after I get some lunch.
Although it looks like I might need to be given a voice on IRC since I'm getting a cannot send to channel error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grass

Smash Lord
I'm busy and can't play till tonight. What time zone are you?

as for advice...

Approach with nairs and fairs. D Throw Fair is a good combo and can follow-up with another Fair if they DI in correctly. You need to utilize dash grabs and PK fire effectively by making reads. Off stage, PK fire makes for a great edge guard technique that can easily gimp your opponent.

Pauliwhop

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1993-9408-1614
I'm busy and can't play till tonight. What time zone are you?

as for advice...

Approach with nairs and fairs. D Throw Fair is a good combo and can follow-up with another Fair if they DI in correctly. You need to utilize dash grabs and PK fire effectively by making reads. Off stage, PK fire makes for a great edge guard technique that can easily gimp your opponent.
PST. I'll work on making reads. Just let me know when you're ready, no rush, I'll be on most of the day.

niktendo82

Smash Rookie
2509 1446 9961 Niktendo. I'm new to the smash bros franchise but can't get enough of this game. Got it with the new 3ds xl and haven't played anything else since. I'll be adding the people listed in the public section of this forum please add me. I don't know if I'll be much of a competition but....is chat available with online play?

Grass

Smash Lord
2509 1446 9961 Niktendo. I'm new to the smash bros franchise but can't get enough of this game. Got it with the new 3ds xl and haven't played anything else since. I'll be adding the people listed in the public section of this forum please add me. I don't know if I'll be much of a competition but....is chat available with online play?
Yes, I have a chat available for online play.

Join my IRC. Details are in my sig.

niktendo82

Smash Rookie
I meant through the 3ds. This might be a stupid question but what name do I put when adding you to my friends, will it not go through if the name is wrong?

Grass

Smash Lord
I meant through the 3ds. This might be a stupid question but what name do I put when adding you to my friends, will it not go through if the name is wrong?
idk why you'd want to add me to friends on here, but I don't see the point. And spelling does count.

niktendo82

Smash Rookie
Yes, I have a chat available for online play.

Join my IRC. Details are in my sig.
I was just meaning add you on my 3ds for online smash play. If it's ok I add you. Not only am I new to smash bros but this whole forum thing as well.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I was just meaning add you on my 3ds for online smash play. If it's ok I add you. Not only am I new to smash bros but this whole forum thing as well.
You don't have to worry about putting in the name. As long as the friend code is added that's all that matters. You can put any thing as a standby name when you add someone. Once they come online it will show their actual name and you will see their Mii.

If you want to play, just let me know later by going on my profile and sending me a message.

niktendo82

Smash Rookie
You don't have to worry about putting in the name. As long as the friend code is added that's all that matters. You can put any thing as a standby name when you add someone. Once they come online it will show their actual name and you will see their Mii.

If you want to play, just let me know later by going on my profile and sending me a message.
Thanks metalbro. I'll message you later tonight after work, definitely pumped to test my skills.

Poppy100

Smash Cadet
It seems like anytime I do encounter someone good in for glory, they don't stick around too long, or I happen to be feeling pretty crappy when I'm fighting, (I'm not really a healthy person)

I tried using that smash ladder site...the people there were...not the "end of the world doomsday" kind of players I was hoping to find, they were slightly above average at best. (I've seen SHOCKINGLY better players at random in for glory...I bet people are gonna say I'm lying about that or something...which doesn't make sense, but they might say it...)

I want someone tough to come at me! My code is 0559 - 7205 - 1414, though I'm sure not everyone here could be called a "friend" (You freaks know who you are) >_>

and yes, I posted a topic with this text already.

Edit: Perhaps anyone interested should PM me? I don't know if I'll be able to find it in this topic anyway...

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone wanna play? I just downloaded the 3DS version since I lost the cart.

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Mine is:
4296-4286-0414
If you don't like Fox, don't add me!

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
By the way, your friend code is invalid. Are you sure what you've typed is correct?
huh. wierd
4296-4286-0141
EDIT: Oh! Yeah I see what I typed in wrong. My bad! I'll make a room

Last edited:

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
GG grass! You're Falco is tricky and patient haha. I couldn't bait out a dropped shield from you. Ahh too bad you had to leave I wanted to show you my other characters too, which I think are even more developed. haha Hope to play you again sometime.

Top Bottom