• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

PKPro

Smash Rookie
Hi~
add me
3883-6678-5135
Im a jigglypuff main
and i would be able to play during the weekends

Grass

Smash Lord
I am. Want to 1v1?
Still there? I'll go ahead and add you right now.
Hi~
add me
3883-6678-5135
Im a jigglypuff main
and i would be able to play during the weekends
Anybody down for a few sets?
If anyone actually wants to improve or tips on their game, please drop by the IRC. I'm usually there and people do stop in from time to time. We're most active on the weekends but that's only because of the tourneys we host then. If you want to improve or just play people for fun, please drop by the IRC. All details on how to get there are in my sig.

Tythaeus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX-R4GE-Xx
3DS FC
4038-7179-8613
If anyone actually wants to improve or tips on their game, please drop by the IRC. I'm usually there and people do stop in from time to time. We're most active on the weekends but that's only because of the tourneys we host then. If you want to improve or just play people for fun, please drop by the IRC. All details on how to get there are in my sig.
Cool. Thanks for the info.

Fight anyone?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
S-s-s-s-sweet. I'll host a room. 3 stocks with customs on. I won't use them but you can if you want.

Nestea

Smash Cadet
NNID
Imthevp
3DS FC
0877-3300-7854
Anyone up for some more games? Might as well have a late night rerun.

Pauliwhop

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1993-9408-1614
Anyone want to spar a bit? I'm working on some things right now so it might be easy matches but it'll still be useful to me if you have any tips for my play.

Grass

Smash Lord
Anyone want to spar a bit? I'm working on some things right now so it might be easy matches but it'll still be useful to me if you have any tips for my play.
I assume you main ness, can you tell me a little about your playstyle? i'd be more than happy to give you advice.

Top Bottom