• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Nestea

Smash Cadet
NNID
Imthevp
3DS FC
0877-3300-7854
If anyone's interested, there's an IRC channel for this thread where people can come and smash. We're hoping to get some regulars, so if you're curious, you can get there by going to "www.rizon.net" and going to the channel "#fcsharethread"

We also host tourneys occasionally!

Pretty Princess

Smash Cadet
NNID
lordgooomy
3DS FC
0559-7269-5928
Hey!

My FC: 0559 7269 5928
Name: trevor

I play Smash, Pokemon OR, and KI:Uprising -- all competitively. Feel free to add me, just let me know here or via PM! I promise I'm nice. :]

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs @ Pretty Princess Pretty Princess

Sorry about the lag. I'm not sure if it's on my end but somehow I feel like it would be. It was pretty annoying at some moments. Lag aside, your Peach was incredible. You have great spacing and you know well when to approach and counter attack.

Pretty Princess

Smash Cadet
NNID
lordgooomy
3DS FC
0559-7269-5928
GGs @ Pretty Princess Pretty Princess

Sorry about the lag. I'm not sure if it's on my end but somehow I feel like it would be. It was pretty annoying at some moments. Lag aside, your Peach was incredible. You have great spacing and you know well when to approach and counter attack.
Thanks! I'm pretty sure the lag was my fault, since my family has devices that eat up bandwith. :\

Your DK stood out to me most, though I wish I could've stayed longer to fight it more.

Hopefully we can play again sometime, I didn't win as much as I'd like. :smirk:

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
Yo. Anyone here up for some matches? I am looking to practice my Greninja and some other characters as well.

Grass

Smash Lord
alright! add me
Edit: you be the host I`ll do 2matches because I`ll have to go out afterwardS!
WAS IT GOOD? MY ENGLISH^ ??

EDIT2: Nevermind.. I have to go now ^-^ Maybe next time :)
1v1 anyone good?
Yo. Anyone here up for some matches? I am looking to practice my Greninja and some other characters as well.
Thanks! I'm pretty sure the lag was my fault, since my family has devices that eat up bandwith. :\

Your DK stood out to me most, though I wish I could've stayed longer to fight it more.

Hopefully we can play again sometime, I didn't win as much as I'd like. :smirk:
you guys should join us once a day at our IRC. Details are in my sig.

Mobstaz

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4785-7463-8705
Mii Name: Mobstaz
Friend Code: 4785 - 7463 - 8705

Add me and lets play :)

Last edited:

HBP Ganon

Smash Rookie
NNID
HBPGanon
3DS FC
1977-0286-4218
Caleb
Mii Name: HBP Ganon
Friend Code: 1977-0286-4218

I'm training with a lot of characters but you might see a lot of sheik, lol.

WrappedInBlack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PyroJayBlack
3DS FC
1736-3220-0909
Name: THAT GUY (seriously tho can I change my name or is it too late for that?)
EDIT: WOW I'M SO STUPID! I THOUGHT I ALREADY CHANGED MY Mii's name... Name is now JAY.
FC: 1736-3220-0909

FG RECORDS (only play 1-on-1... so far... quicker connecting... I figure this is important on Smashboards...)
Battles: 51
Wins: 27
Loses: 24
Win Rate: 52.94%
Win (Last 10): 70%
Win (Last 50): 54%

yeah low numbers I know... cause I just got into the 3DS online love... IDKY I STOPPED PLAYING FOR SO LONG! WAS I CRAZY!? I CAN SMASH WHEREVER I WANT! something something... PIZZA!
other than Smash... I play Luigi's Mansion 2 and Kid Icarus 3... Sometimes I let my lil bro play my 3DS... he plays those along with New Leaf... so yeah...

omg wow I already posted in this earlier... sorry heh

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Idk... maybe... I literally just stopped playing... and ur icon... makes me think I'd die as soon as the match starts @u@ like u don't even touch me... I just explode and lose all stocks... how about later!? I gotta do something anyways
Well I'm going to head to bed in about an hour. If that's too soon, we could play another time if that's okay with you.

And don't worry. There are tons of better players than me here.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Idk... maybe... I literally just stopped playing... and ur icon... makes me think I'd die as soon as the match starts @u@ like u don't even touch me... I just explode and lose all stocks... how about later!? I gotta do something anyways
Knowing Metal that sounds about accurate :yeahboi:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Gonna stop there @ WrappedInBlack WrappedInBlack

Very good games there. I had a lot of fun! I forgot miis were in the game lol. It was refreshing to have more for fun like matches instead of hardcore competitive ones. Thanks for playing mate! Nice Lil Mac as well.

Sadly I have to go now, but hopefully we can play again sometime!

Edit: Also you don't suck. You just gotta keep playing some more to get accustomed to the mechanics of the game.

Last edited:

WrappedInBlack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PyroJayBlack
3DS FC
1736-3220-0909
I died... SOOOO MUCH I LOVED IT! I MUST TRAIN!
(so glad I didn't meet u in FG or my ratio would look reeeeaaaaaal nasty...)

Gonna stop there @ WrappedInBlack WrappedInBlack

Very good games there. I had a lot of fun! I forgot miis were in the game lol. It was refreshing to have more for fun like matches instead of hardcore competitive ones. Thanks for playing mate! Nice Lil Mac as well.

Sadly I have to go now, but hopefully we can play again sometime!
Yeah it was very FUN! I MUST TRAIN and STUFF cause OMG!

@ Antonykun Antonykun yeah you were right... therefor I was right. @u@ I'm always right! For example.... The snow out side is flipping cold!

Last edited:
Top Bottom