• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Grass

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Spirst

That's what usually happens when I host. I don't get it. You can try hosting once more, hopefully it'll work.
I had this issue before. If you have your 3DS friend settings for friends to either not be able to see you when you're online or not be able to see the game you're playing, it'll mess up your room and people won't see it or won't be able to join. Try checking if either of those are the issue. I remember this annoying me greatly when I was on the 3DS version.

danbi

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-7337-2200
Yeah good games. You have a really good Pikachu and Yoshi.
Thanks man lets play again sometime. My luigi mu is **** because pika has no combo potential on him ;_; need some practice, help me out with that. I lost a locals to a luigi player but that was a while ago, I'm better now and it only helps to practice with better luigis

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man lets play again sometime. My luigi mu is **** because pika has no combo potential on him ;_; need some practice, help me out with that. I lost a locals to a luigi player but that was a while ago, I'm better now and it only helps to practice with better luigis
Alright, sure thing, I'll try to help you get some more practice. I look forward to playing you again sometime.

Top Bottom