• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Gonna stop there. GGs man. Your ZSS is very hard to deal with. I just couldn't find a way to approach you properly at all and trying to punish her just puts me in danger most of the time. The lag didn't help at all either but it was still enjoyable.

and no your Ganon isn't trash. I just think Falcon hard counters him.

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
Hey mates!

I'm fairly new to the competitive game and want to try out some battles, (though I'm decent at best). Anybody up for it?

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
I've had this thread open in a tab since sunday with the intention of playing with someone here but kept getting distracted with stuff :ohwell:. I mite be able to play later but first i wanted to ask: What rules do you prefer?
3 stocks or 2?
what stages are you willing to play on?
I'm not really picky, just curious.
I'll post my [brother's] friend code in a bit.

Captain Farukon

Smash Journeyman
I've had this thread open in a tab since sunday with the intention of playing with someone here but kept getting distracted with stuff :ohwell:. I mite be able to play later but first i wanted to ask: What rules do you prefer?
3 stocks or 2?
what stages are you willing to play on?
I'm not really picky, just curious.
I'll post my [brother's] friend code in a bit.
2 stocks, Omega stages only

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Thanks for the games Kofu, learned a lot from you! Any tips for me?
Hmm, I don't really play Meta Knight but I guess use more FTilt, DTilt, and UAir (and possibly DAir). From what I know those are good moves to use in general. Not sure on FTilt's damage, but maybe try and use that and DTilr instead of Tornado. I know DTilt can trip, which can give you another grab to get even more damage on the opponent.

Top Bottom