• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Wanted to try something diffrent but the character favoring stage picks and turtling got to be something else. If anything the best fight was the Koopling and Villager ones but whatever
Was I turtling? I didn't think I was, haha. I just reset a lot. Also the stage picks were just me going around and picking non-FD stages, I wasn't meaning to pick stages my characters were good at. Sorry if it seemed that way.

Forgot about your Roy, though. Extremely good! Do you use him often?

LegitVirgin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-8474-9820
Was I turtling? I didn't think I was, haha. I just reset a lot. Also the stage picks were just me going around and picking non-FD stages, I wasn't meaning to pick stages my characters were good at. Sorry if it seemed that way.

Forgot about your Roy, though. Extremely good! Do you use him often?
Roy is my boy but like I said I don't care it's not like those were intended to be serious games lol. Damn, if only this games combat system was more like Project M's where that is literally not even a problem.

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Extremely sorry, something came up instantly and I feel bad that your response was so instant. I'll be sure to be free now if you are still around
don't trip man I've done it accidentaly b4 too lol . but it's cool tomorrow we can play

Holla@ChaBoi390

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3153-5100-6686
Hi, I'm new to smash boards but I have been playing smash since the original on my n64. I'm a Mario main and I play with some of my friends and consider myself decent but with tons of room for improvement. My win rate on for glory is only 61.30% if that helps show where I'm at. If anyone would like to practice with me, my friend code is 3153-5100-6686. List your codes if you're down :3

Traitoros

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3995-7949-2343
Hi, I'm new to smash boards but I have been playing smash since the original on my n64. I'm a Mario main and I play with some of my friends and consider myself decent but with tons of room for improvement. My win rate on for glory is only 61.30% if that helps show where I'm at. If anyone would like to practice with me, my friend code is 3153-5100-6686. List your codes if you're down :3
Hi, i would love to train with you :). I also played since the N64 and am also relatively new to Smashboards.
Adding you right now!

Top Bottom