• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Captain Farukon

Smash Journeyman
My friend was ranting to join the room and fight with us that i got distracted in our Falcon vs Ness fights i even missed my jumps like a noob, sorry
why you left?
Well we can do it again later if you want, i need the rematch against that Ness

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ugh the game DC'd us right when the match was super close.

Anyways I think I'm gonna stop there. GGs dude. Your Luigi is very good. It was hard to approach you and escaping your combos was mind boggling.

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
Ugh the game DC'd us right when the match was super close.

Anyways I think I'm gonna stop there. GGs dude. Your Luigi is very good. It was hard to approach you and escaping your combos was mind boggling.
Yeah that DC was a bummer. Anyway good games, and thanks. I have to admit your Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, and Falco are all excellent, and you sure whooped me good. You're definitely a better player than I am.

HewhosmasheS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
balmerZZZ91
3DS FC
2036-7682-0346
@konfurat my bad had something to do I'm back if you wanna play and@the king of murder ill play u

LegitVirgin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-8474-9820
GGs bruh! Picking the characters I did right after was a little annoying, but most were decent so it's not too bad. Your Villager is pretty legit.
Wanted to try something diffrent but the character favoring stage picks and turtling got to be something else. If anything the best fight was the Koopling and Villager ones but whatever

Top Bottom