• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
I was predictable near the ledge because I was trying to get back to neutral but those freezes made me miss lol
Yea, I guess lag can be a real problem sometimes. It didn't effect me too much. I was still able to play well. But we do live very far apart so it's to be expected.

Sorry you had a bad time playing.

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
Reply to me if anyone wants some games on the 3DS, friend code on the left

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
Can't do skype, have no headset atm :/

Can we do an FFA with the three of us?

Kamen Rider Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-8476-4481
I fell off plenty of times as well

That was a sudden DC

Absolutely awful Marth game from me :(

LoL, Luigi OP

How do you guys like my Mii's? Pretty fun eh?

I flew off the ledge way to much with that Mii of mine

Victory by Unicorn =D

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirst

@ Kamen Rider Blade Kamen Rider Blade Please do not double post (or in this case, quadruple+ post). If you have something else to add to your message, use the Edit button found under your post. I've merged your posts this time but in the future, double posting warnings would be given.

Last edited:

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
Why is that Lucina so quick and OP??

I've never seen the Mii's before that was cool.

I'm gonna head off in a minute though need to do some work :/

Message me tomorrow or something if you guys want to do a 1v1

Last edited:

Kamen Rider Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-8476-4481
@ Kamen Rider Blade Kamen Rider Blade Please do not double post (or in this case, quadruple+ post). If you have something else to add to your message, use the Edit button found under your post. I've merged your posts this time but in the future, double posting warnings would be given.
Roger That

Why is that Lucina so quick and OP??
I've unlocked all character movesets + gear, so almost all of my characters hit harder than normal, are faster, but the toughness is roughly the same. That's why Lucina AI is so hard to fight against.

I've never seen the Mii's before that was cool.
Funny, the Mii's have been there since launch of the 3DS version, you should play with them more to unlock their costumes, gear, hats, movesets and make your own version.

They are a lot of fun.

Last edited:

mG|OmniPoTENT

Smash Rookie
I'm not too new, been playin sm4sh since the day it came out. But now I have a gmaecube controller, I am ready for tournaments. However I'm still pretty newbish, If anyone can help with tips for my mains ( Shiek, Dark Pit, Toon LInk, Ike, Lucario. in their respective order) that would be great!!! (I'm also down for some friendlies if you have time)
My friend code is 4356-1810-2583, alright take care nub XD.

Stressedllamas

Smash Cadet
NNID
StressedLlamas
3DS FC
0791-2652-8027
For Toon Link you want to utilize a AT called a Jump Cancel Glide Toss (Or JCGT) Its very simple and useful as I find a jump canceled bomb toss combos to a grab at low %s, To do it you simply Tap Jump then immediatly throw the item in a Direction, There was a similar AT in brawl by the same name but not as useful, as Roll Cancel Glide Tossing was more effective, but now JCGT is better I also helps with spacing. Another toon link thing is toss a bomb when you're recovering so they cant edge guard as easily. Just remember that as TL you have to keep the pressure up or you wont get far.

Top Bottom