• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
I just added everyone from the last 40 min so if you wanna play doubles or ffa just add me and join in

debugkatamari

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-5179-7888
That taunt option can really get to me sometimes lol.
I don't know whats worse, you or my real life friends using it.
Sorry I rage quit that last match Static but it just reminded me too much of playing my friend William and he just loves to spam it, besides I also really dislike Little Mac with a burning passion so that didn't help me at all.

RaijinWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
FierceBlaze
3DS FC
5129-1192-2635
Alright, so I'm gonna try using ZS(never used her other than to get the challenge) anyone who wants to help me get the hang of her?

debugkatamari

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-5179-7888
GGs until you just gave up
Like I said, you hit my weak points in smash which are overuse of taunts and little mac use.
The only thing you probably could have done to send me over the rage quit cliff would have been using Diddy or Metaknight.
I maybe lame for just SDing those last stocks but in my mind I have reason for it. Sorry to bug you.

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Like I said, you hit my weak points in smash which are overuse of taunts and little mac use.
The only thing you probably could have done to send me over the rage quit cliff would have been using Diddy or Metaknight.
I maybe lame for just SDing those last stocks but in my mind I have reason for it. Sorry to bug you.
Lol okay? All i said was GG, I never asked for a reason..i know exactly why you quit

St0neybroh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stonedlionheart
3DS FC
4399-1379-4607
I'm ready for some 1v1 or practice today, anyone free?

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
I think I can play for an hour-ish, would anyone mind helping me improve my Lucina and give me more tips?

Top Bottom