• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Grass

Smash Lord
Sorry to hear that you seem pretty active on this board. If you are challenging the people on smashboards a lot...well...they are typically a lot better than the average guy online
that's not really the problem, I think it's just cause I went to too many Glory 1v1s and they usually bum me out.

Grass

Smash Lord
just a note about lag, it might just be Nintendo's server, I've had lagged matches before, most if it was because someone's using net on one side or sometimes it's Nintendo's fault.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
GGs, Crono. But those laggy spikes are very veeery annoying. Can't play like that.

just a note about lag, it might just be Nintendo's server, I've had lagged matches before, most if it was because someone's using net on one side or sometimes it's Nintendo's fault.
Thing is I have rarely experienced lag in this game. Mostly when playing 4 FFAs with random people. There might be a hiccup or two, but not gamebreaking.

Last edited:

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Didn't really bother counting stars. Now I realize my sis was using Netflix, so that might be part of the problem. Still doesn't explain why some matches went smooth and others horrible. Let's play again some other time.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
ggs, gtg pick up my bro.

after playing with a cube controller on the wii u at a friends house for 2 weeks straight, going back to the 3ds version just doesnt feel right. plus the massive amount of circle pad errors which i used to do are now back to haunt me

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Man Bufu, those were some close games, but those SD's could not have come at any worse time. Other than that, your sheik is good as well as DDD (try to vary the speed at which you send the gordos so it becomes less predictable). I will love to play again sometime.

Also down if anyone else wants to play

19_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
19sean
3DS FC
3239-4949-6616
I am up for some matches.
- no items
- custom moves
- no equipment
- any stage