• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Anyone wanna play?

Will be here for about an hour.

randy7027

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4527-9836-8408
I need some sparing partners to train with, I'm tired of getting destroyed online by cheap people. Instead of making my w/l ratio any worse, might as well find people to spar with to be understand how to deal with such annoying players.
FC:4527-9836-8404

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
I can play sometime, just not tonight. Gonna be busy soon. Anyway, my 3DS FC is 4012-3680-7916 if you want to add me. I'll add you if you accept. Though I'm not sure how our skill levels compare... I suppose I can help. Start up a conversation if you want to and when we play I can give you tips.

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Warning Received

Anyone wanna play?

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Despair

Smash Journeyman
That's cause I'm the one fighting off everyone while you camp and charge everything, then spam. Plus, we could hit each other when we were on the same team.
Yeah, that's why I got most of the ko's and won most of the games for us but apparently I was "camping" lol

Last edited:

Crimson Despair

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
I would, but judging the matches last time we 1 VS 1'd (run away, charge projectile, use, repeat while person can't get close, kill) and by your remarks and inability to answer any of my other posts, I will have to decline.
You should of used pits reflect more than if projectiles were that big of a problem for you.
Except that you did and said I lost, then proceeded to "lol" at me.
cuz that was my first reply when I got back? Lol

Crimson Despair

Smash Journeyman
Could you stop being such a jerk, though? It doesn't matter if you win or lose in Smash;only if you have fun. That's, in my opinion, why Melee is the worst game. Only people who have studied the game for years can have fun with the others, and no one else. So saying straight to my face, "my teammate sucks so I'll stop playing," all while using a cheap strategy in 1 VS 1's doesn't really improve anyone's image of you.
I play to win, does that make me a bad person? I never said you suck, just think you're not used to the 2v2 thing.

And there you go again. "Lol". Plus, I couldn't or else you would've ran up, and grabbed me. It would've repeated over and over until I lost either way.
No, shiek can't move for a few frames after throwing her needles so I think you would of been fine.
Plus I've been using her for less than a day so I'm still getting used to her.

Top Bottom