• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Kaitzur Service

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1607-2696-4805
Warning Received
What have I learned? Be less reckless.

May do a few random custom matches after i'm done playing with Hyper.

Last edited by a moderator:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good Games @ Kaitzur Service Kaitzur Service
My best advice for you is to be less predictable with rolls, they were buffed a lot in this game but still can be punished if abused.

Kaitzur Service

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1607-2696-4805
Okay! Lemme add you real fast.

Oh! Thanks for the advice, Hyper! I really need to be less predictable! So i'm still learning and training.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Using auto-heal, really? If we're going to play again please do not use equipment.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Warning Received
Sure I'm down
Alright i'll host

@ BSME/misc BSME/misc
Good games, I give up. I've fought you before on for glory after remembering that nightmare fuel duck hunt. Any tips? I honestly feel like trash at this game sometimes.

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
I need one person for team battles. Anyone interested? Spot taken NVM this post

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc
Good games, I give up. I've fought you before on for glory after remembering that nightmare fuel duck hunt. Any tips? I honestly feel like trash at this game sometimes.
A few things that I noticed were that you would constantly roll or run towards me after I got a hit in. Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing and return to a neutral state and wait for or make an opening depending on what the opponent does.

Another thing is when you were on the ledge you always came back up the same way which can lead to bad situations if you're at a high percent especially.

The last thing is spacing your attacks. If you noticed, sometimes when you threw out a smash attack I wouldn't put my shield up to prepare a smash attack of my own. In general, try to bait your opponent into doing risky moves more so more opportunities to punish happen more frequently. You have a good kirby, keep playing and working on that spacing and baiting and you'll improve tremendously

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
The last thing is spacing your attacks. If you noticed, sometimes when you threw out a smash attack I wouldn't put my shield up to prepare a smash attack of my own. In general, try to bait your opponent into doing risky moves more so more opportunities to punish happen more frequently. You have a good kirby, keep playing and working on that spacing and baiting and you'll improve tremendously
When I was charging my smash attack I was trying to bait but it never worked on you, that's why I stopped trying to bait.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
When I was charging my smash attack I was trying to bait but it never worked on you, that's why I stopped trying to bait.
Long post got accidentally deleted, but to sum it up the best way to get someone to walk into a smash attack is while applying HEAVY offensive pressure and reading what they will do next, that just takes practice.

Top Bottom