• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Cheese. Nice Rosaluma. First one I played outside of For Glory.

My DK was the only one that stood a chance (weird since Luma is his worst MU lol) Using Falcon and Mac made me feel helpless. dem gimp rings.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
GGs Cheese. Nice Rosaluma. First one I played outside of For Glory.

My DK was the only one that stood a chance (weird since Luma is his worst MU lol) Using Falcon and Mac made me feel helpless. dem gimp rings.
It's odd, I've played enough DK that I should know the matchup ( I think I have like 7 hours of practice or something ), but it still doesn't feel like a winning one for me. Part of it is gimping him is harder than it looks. On the other hand, I've had more than my fair share of Little Macs in For Glory, and they will teach you how to end a stock fast, or lose hard.

Speaking of Little Mac...one of those games we had was definitely a strange one. The KO punch that should have killed me instead pushed me halfway across the stage. Oh, and that DK game was one of the few times getting that Luma stuck in a spin proved devastating for an edgeguard. I'm glad I've finally had it proved useful.

Edit: Oh yeah, watch when you're being juggled that you don't air dodge too soon. If I nair inside of you, the window to airdodge all four hits is actually pretty tight.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I've had the KO Punch slide thing happen quite a few times. I think it just has a wind effect that pushes stuff back.

also yeah, lol. That spinning Luma at the ledge was scary as hell. DK is too fat so the chances of me not getting hit by that if I got up the ledge are nix.

Edit: Oh yeah, watch when you're being juggled that you don't air dodge too soon. If I nair inside of you, the window to airdodge all four hits is actually pretty tight.
Cool. I'll keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Kazesei

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9741-3637
Who wants to help me avoid sleep and do some 1 v 1's? I need the practice! :D

Kazesei

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9741-3637
Never mind, I have room made, just waiting on you.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Cool! Sorry for the late reply i was playing lol
1220-8744-0355
Ditto. I got carried away in For Glory. Still game?

Edit: Sent a request, still waiting on you to return the favor. I'll go ahead and make a room, and then proceed to sit in it for the next few minutes.

Last edited:

G.I.O

Smash Rookie
NNID
gbenitez13
3DS FC
1220-8744-0355
Ditto. I got carried away in For Glory. Still game?

Edit: Sent a request, still waiting on you to return the favor. I'll go ahead and make a room, and then proceed to sit in it for the next few minutes.
I dont see your request?

Edit: Nvm i got it

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I dont see your request?

Edit: Nvm i got it
GGs! They were fun matches, but I've got to turn in for the night. Charizard is surprisingly fun. He's got the tools to punish so incredibly hard, as long as you can keep reading your opponent's actions. Oh and Flare Blitz...Nothing beats the satisfaction of landing it in a situation where a spot dodge would cause you to SD.

G.I.O

Smash Rookie
NNID
gbenitez13
3DS FC
1220-8744-0355
GGs! They were fun matches, but I've got to turn in for the night. Charizard is surprisingly fun. He's got the tools to punish so incredibly hard, as long as you can keep reading your opponent's actions. Oh and Flare Blitz...Nothing beats the satisfaction of landing it in a situation where a spot dodge would cause you to SD.
It was fun! thanks for the matches, im trying to learn more as i can
Pretty good charizard btw!

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
It was fun! thanks for the matches, im trying to learn more as i can
Pretty good charizard btw!
Haha thanks. I'm actually trying to pick him up as a secondary. I want a character to beat people when they complain Rosalina is OP at my local tournaments. ;p

Your Falcon is pretty scary though. If I don't get the first stock and carry that rage over to the second, I've got a much lower chance of winning.

G.I.O

Smash Rookie
NNID
gbenitez13
3DS FC
1220-8744-0355
Haha thanks. I'm actually trying to pick him up as a secondary. I want a character to beat people when they complain Rosalina is OP at my local tournaments. ;p

Your Falcon is pretty scary though. If I don't get the first stock and carry that rage over to the second, I've got a much lower chance of winning.
You're charizard is alerady good enough i'd say!
Aha im still learning though i just got the game
I've never been to a tournament though :/

Macorkle

Smash Rookie
NNID
Macorkle
3DS FC
2423-4615-5208
at work bored
anyone trying 1v1?
im trying to train my zzs
add me
fc-2423-4615-5208
name -macorkle

ExplodingLights

Smash Rookie
NNID
explodinglights
3DS FC
2294-4316-1426
Yeah thank you, good games! Some of them were just ridiculous, like the one on Jungle Japes and the one on Tortimer Island.

EDIT: @ Parcheesy Parcheesy Are you still up for a couple of games?
I agree, those were funny! Your Kirby is awesome by the way. I don't have a whole lot of experience versing Kirby but you seem to know what you're doing, maybe we can play again sometime? :3

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Yeah thank you, good games! Some of them were just ridiculous, like the one on Jungle Japes and the one on Tortimer Island.

EDIT: @ Parcheesy Parcheesy Are you still up for a couple of games?
Yeah sure! Just give me a moment to suicide out in this For Glory.

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
I agree, those were funny! Your Kirby is awesome by the way. I don't have a whole lot of experience versing Kirby but you seem to know what you're doing, maybe we can play again sometime? :3
Thanks, I'll definitely play with you again! Your Palutena and Peach was pretty scary.
Yeah sure! Just give me a moment to suicide out in this For Glory.
Okay, I'll add you then!

Top Bottom