• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
ggs, ill use diff chars if we play again.
Hey I'm back if you still want to go again. Use Mii as much as you want. I gotta learn sometime!

You host so there is no confusion.

Edit - I see you are busy. Anyone want to go?

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
@Spirst,sorry about last night.It was a real mess all around.First,I didn't see your post telling me to host,so I was waiting for you.I did make my own room a few times,but never kept it open long enough.So,having no access to the computer,I slogged to this thread with the 3DS browser,and saw your post.Once I finally got online,I saw you had decided to try hosting your own room.Then my internet went bad,and stopped me from fighting you,though I tried to get back on.Then I tried to use the 3DS browser to post telling you we'd fight today,but discovered it wouldn't let me.So I changed my friend message trying to tell you this.Then I got on Miiverse with no problems,so I tried to hook up with you again.By the time I joined up with you,you had found someone else,and I only had 15 minutes left,so I decided to just leave it till tomorrow.Sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Spirst,sorry about last night.It was a real mess all around.First,I didn't see your post telling me to host,so I was waiting for you.I did make my own room a few times,but never kept it open long enough.So,having no access to the computer,I slogged to this thread with the 3DS browser,and saw your post.Once I finally got online,I saw you had decided to try hosting your own room.Then my internet went bad,and stopped me from fighting you,though I tried to get back on.Then I tried to use the 3DS browser to post telling you we'd fight today,but discovered it wouldn't let me.So I changed my friend message trying to tell you this.Then I got on Miiverse with no problems,so I tried to hook up with you again.By the time I joined up with you,you had found someone else,and I only had 15 minutes left,so I decided to just leave it till tomorrow.Real sorry for wasting your time.
I'd recommend using something like @ Spirst Spirst , or quoting the person directly. This gives them a specific notification letting them know you're trying to talk to them. Anyway, I was talking to him last night, and he didn't seem bothered by it at all. He's a pretty chill guy, so I'm sure he didn't take offense.

Edit: No matches for me right now. Only have a short amount of time, and I need to hone my Charizard in For Glory before trying it against any of you guys.

Last edited:

Rubiks Dan

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2208-5803-5426
Looking for a good player to spar with and give me some feedback. I'll be playing as R.O.B, and my FC is right under my avatar.

If it's super laggy, you can just leave. My connection is very hit-or-miss.

I appreciate any takers.

Aaaaand right now it's a miss, so never mind.

Last edited:

Spirst

@Spirst,sorry about last night.It was a real mess all around.First,I didn't see your post telling me to host,so I was waiting for you.I did make my own room a few times,but never kept it open long enough.So,having no access to the computer,I slogged to this thread with the 3DS browser,and saw your post.Once I finally got online,I saw you had decided to try hosting your own room.Then my internet went bad,and stopped me from fighting you,though I tried to get back on.Then I tried to use the 3DS browser to post telling you we'd fight today,but discovered it wouldn't let me.So I changed my friend message trying to tell you this.Then I got on Miiverse with no problems,so I tried to hook up with you again.By the time I joined up with you,you had found someone else,and I only had 15 minutes left,so I decided to just leave it till tomorrow.Sorry for wasting your time.
Don't worry about it. I was wondering what happened but wasn't upset or annoyed or anything. We'll try again in the future, no sweat.

Last edited:

G.I.O

Smash Rookie
NNID
gbenitez13
3DS FC
1220-8744-0355
Hello, just joined the community
Im pretty much new and im just trying to get better or see where my level is at
FC: 1220-8744-0355
My 3Ds name is G.I.O
Really love playing smash btw! :)

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Anyone want to play some team battle against me and my brother? We are trying to get better with teamwork.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
OMG, did not mean to hit you like that when I broke your shield bufu, just so you know

Those were some great games man, your sheik is top-notch. Granted I got a little too greedy going for the spikes and got punished for it. We went back and forth alot, which is what I enjoy the most. I still have that bad habit of air dodging too early, but I started to do it less as the matches went on. Overall very fun games

Last edited:

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
ggs dude, gonna play doubles with some friends in a bit, great yoshi, that char is so ridiculous. how the heck can u nair me out of my jab combo? come on now sakarai. But those air dodges though. Happened a lot too, and yoshi has armor on his 2nd jump, so u coulda mixed it up a bit in stead of always eating a sweet spotted upsmash. other than that ur really good, and so is yoshi, dang.

Top Bottom