• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
ok, you host please
GGs. You have a pretty good Kirby. I would watch out for rolling too much because that can get you punished real quick. Also, Kirby's down-b should be used only has a really hard read, because I kept punishing you. Otherwise, not too shabby. Hope to rematch you!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Woah, did they patch Reset Forest to be less chaotic? That would be amazing.

Edit: I remember there being a lot more destructible terrain, paired with a hazard along the bottom.
If you hold R you can remove some hazards if you are playing with 4 people.

Spirst

Woah, did they patch Reset Forest to be less chaotic? That would be amazing.

Edit: I remember there being a lot more destructible terrain, paired with a hazard along the bottom.
You can hold R to disable hazards.

Says this guy, dude was chilling in the corner watching the fight once I died lol
Yep, when it's 2v1 and we already solidified a win, I just let the people 1v1.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Only for 4 people? That's a really big shame. That stage is so much better without the clutter. Hell, so many stages would be amazing without the hazards.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Only for 4 people? That's a really big shame. That stage is so much better without the clutter. Hell, so many stages would be amazing without the hazards.
You know what stage is still weird without the hazards? Rainbow Road.

Fun matches @ Parcheesy Parcheesy and @ BSME/misc BSME/misc . BSME - Either your Yoshi has changed a lot since we last played, or the distraction doubles messed with me, but I had a pretty rough time when we were separated into 1v1's. I'd love some 1v1's sometime.

@ Parcheesy Parcheesy - Spirst is going 1v3 against a team of Little Macs with team attack off. LOL AS MEGA MAN. This is great. You can join after.

Blackyoshika?

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-2653-2476
Yo ninja, where the hell is your grab game? Your link is solid focus on him... I'd personally leave that pit and Kirby at home. You performed well against my black yoshi, what happened when I brought the super saiyan yoshi out? Practice up let's do it again someday

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yo ninja, where the hell is your grab game? Your link is solid focus on him... I'd personally leave that pit and Kirby at home. You performed well against my black yoshi, what happened when I brought the super saiyan yoshi out? Practice up let's do it again someday
GGs, I kept Sd'ing like a idiot. I'm up for a match whenever you are! Just gotta get some more practice in

Last edited:

Blackyoshika?

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-2653-2476
Mr. Weezus if my egg roll made you angry I apologize. You need to learn how to defend that or that samus woman is gonna get sabotaged. I didn't show you my super saiyan yellow yoshi, also watch those egg drops, yoshis in it until the end if your over 50 percent on your final stock

weezus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0447-6370-0476
Mr. Weezus if my egg roll made you angry I apologize. You need to learn how to defend that or that samus woman is gonna get sabotaged. I didn't show you my super saiyan yellow yoshi, also watch those egg drops, yoshis in it until the end if your over 50 percent on your final stock
Just got your message. I'd love to try again sometime minus the delay. It was really brutal.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
ggs, waaay to much button delay could not react to anything and to be honest was just spamming.

Blackyoshika?

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-2653-2476
Whatever, that mii garbage is a joke, it was the first time I played one a probably the last, no tournament is gonna have that garbage, hit me up when the internet is good and you feel like using an actual character. But yeah if your talking about spamming you should watch yourself on video sometime, that was pure garbage with the lag though, I look forward to playing again when the connection is better

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
I said i was spamming, because i couldnt defend myself from anything u did which is why u smoked me the first stock on the first match. Im not used to playing in over 1-2 second delay. You hit me with literally every egg roll and i could not block it because of the delay... dont even get me started on when u turned me into an egg and couldnt get out before it was too late. usually i get out of stuff like that instantly.

Also Mii's are legit my man... all cept swordsman are very viable and they are in fact allowed at tournaments. No one here has had problems with that except u, so im going to go ahead and assume its the salt talking. Those matches we had dont even mean anything... proved nothing since no one could shield anything.

Last edited:

Blackyoshika?

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-2653-2476
I said i was spamming, because i couldnt defend myself from anything u did which is why u smoked me the first stock on the first match. Im not used to playing in over 1-2 second delay. You hit me with literally every egg roll and i could not block it because of the delay... dont even get me started on when u turned me into an egg and couldnt get out before it was too late. usually i get out of stuff like that instantly.

Also Mii's are legit my man... all cept swordsman are very viable and they are in fact allowed at tournaments. No one here has had problems with that except u, so im going to go ahead and assume its the salt talking. Those matches we had dont even mean anything... proved nothing since no one could shield anything.
AHHHHH my bad I was referring to my spamming lol and yes salt does talk I hate losing on no lag or lag lol lag is an integral part of 3ds whether we like it or not... But yeah I didn't know about the mii, I've played this for over 100 hours online and the first time I ran into one, anyways you won and made me salty in the process, I guess I need to start training against them,reminded me of little Mac but like mario reminds me of luigi, you've been a member since 2003? I gotta get at you again anyway nice lag play it is still a skill for the 3ds

Top Bottom