• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Good games, explodinglights.

I think I'm done. I'm about to hit the gym.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Good games Ganon / TMT guy ( I really don't know what you'd prefer to be called)! Everything I expected from high level Ganon / Rosa games. You definitely taught me that once I hit 80% or so, anything you hit me with will kill. I basically had to convert every offstage moment into a gimp, or I was guaranteed to lose.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Awesome, do you see the room? If not, you try hosting.
I do
@ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1 Alright, have to end it here so I need to get ready to head outside for the day. Those were good games, although pretty laggy at times. You have a good Samus, but the one major issue I noticed is that you play WAY too aggressively. Rushdown can only take you so far so you really need a solid defensive game as well. I think if you worked on that, you'd improve a lot against people that aren't easily overwhelmed by it. Again, good games. Hopefully we can play again in the future without lag.
Thanks for the input. I was going to ask for tips but I think that was a solid tip to learn by. Next time, I will try to play less aggro.

Sir_Waffle33

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirWaffle33
3DS FC
3437-3212-3786
ggs Gerardo. Those Fox footsies are no joke. Great pressuring.

megamain

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-1300-6153
GG's and to be tricky you can also B reverse the neutral B as Marth
I agree! Those were good games! I'm trying to master the reverse B but it's harder than it looks for me haha. Your ledge game was annoying until I remembered that you aren't invincible every time. That was annoying haha

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I agree! Those were good games! I'm trying to master the reverse B but it's harder than it looks for me haha. Your ledge game was annoying until I remembered that you aren't invincible every time. That was annoying haha
Yea lol in Melee,Brawl or Smash 4 thats like the only way I make a comback in a safe way

GoldenBoy25

Smash Cadet
NNID
GoldenBoy12
3DS FC
5043-3152-3802
Anyone wanna play? If you wouldnt mind posting your fc that would he good because im on my phone.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Interesting games @ Halkite Halkite ! Some matches were very challenging for me. I would've went my Miis as well but I have no practice whatsoever with them lol. Generally, I use almost every character, but I never do as good as I did before (in using other characters). Actually, I take that back, Wario was just some crazy luck in the beginning against Samus. Regardless, even if you didn't notice, I could tell how my characters were.

Your MK was too much for G-Dorf. The combination of me sucking and possibly Brawl's tier standings for the MK to Ganon matchup was a complete failure. You also had great reads a lot of the time; I could never grab your for example with Ganon. All of your other characters were very well played too, you never really did the same thing, and I kept getting hit with things that I'm still trying to DI out of.

I finally decided to use Zelda (I completely forgot about her) but then you used Ike. For me, Ike is the worst character for Zelda to face. He hits so hard and disjointed too, therefore Zelda has to be really precise. It's easier for me to face Ike's when I'm not playing the 3DS because fast falling and general movements are just harder to perform (if you noticed I was just kicking all over the place).

But my excuses don't matter when you've underrated yourself at this game! All in all, you're very skilled, and I hope to play you again soon! And don't worry, I figured you were going to stop soon and I don't mind. :)

Anyone else want to Sm4sh for a bit?
Quite the read you left for me, what times are you online? Maybe we can organize regular playtime. I personally don't have specific times, however I can play everyday if I want to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom