• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
Oh man, I love playing against the very best Ganondorfs. It's stressful, because you can go from winning to, "that killed me?" after a single hard read. Regardless, I wanna test my mettle against the TMT frontman here sometime soon.
sure we can play any time :D

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Like...now? :O

Edit: I'm trying to tie in a new tech into my playstyle, and Ganon is one of the few it's really useful against. So these matches would be really helpful in stresstesting how useful it really is.

Last edited:

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
Oh man, I love playing against the very best Ganondorfs. It's stressful, because you can go from winning to, "that killed me?" after a single hard read. Regardless, I wanna test my mettle against the TMT frontman here sometime soon.
Like...now? :O
yesss! right nooow :B

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Ooooo. Okay then. Could you go ahead and make the room? I'm notorious for forgetting to press R+L between matches.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
im not ready but my nick is brad, play some fight against my brother first, when i eat xp im hosting
Darn Wario Ware not playing Ashley's song. I mean...it's not even a good stage without that song. *Grumble grumble*

Spirst

@pinkdeaf1 Alright, have to end it here so I need to get ready to head outside for the day. Those were good games, although pretty laggy at times. You have a good Samus, but the one major issue I noticed is that you play WAY too aggressively. Rushdown can only take you so far so you really need a solid defensive game as well. I think if you worked on that, you'd improve a lot against people that aren't easily overwhelmed by it. Again, good games. Hopefully we can play again in the future without lag.

ExplodingLights

Smash Rookie
NNID
explodinglights
3DS FC
2294-4316-1426
@ DTK.L DTK.L Wow. I think you're the first Ike player I've fought that I actually have trouble winning against. Your Little Mac is solid too. Also, no idea what happened in that last match lol

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
ahh...my worst match up by far , even the noobs rosalinas give me problems arrggg! im using samus now
Rude.

Anyway, Samus sounds like an even worse matchup. I could be wrong though. I'm shocked you'd have trouble with the For Glory Rosa though. The first few games I was playing a rush Rosa which isn't too different than the ones online, except maybe with a few less dash attacks.

Last edited:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
@ DTK.L DTK.L Wow. I think you're the first Ike player I've fought that I actually have trouble winning against. Your Little Mac is solid too. Also, no idea what happened in that last match lol
I was letting my sister play my 3DS. Sorry but that.

Peach players are one of my most well known match ups so you'll be at a disadvantage there. ~,~

ExplodingLights

Smash Rookie
NNID
explodinglights
3DS FC
2294-4316-1426
I was letting my sister play my 3DS. Sorry but that.

Peach players are one of my most well known match ups so you'll be at a disadvantage there. ~,~
That's alright. And aw, sucks for me. I like being able to get that practice though. Even if it means getting embarrassingly 3-stocked xD

Edit: I got so rekt in that last round. T_T

Last edited:

megamain

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-1300-6153
My FC is 3450-1300-6153 and IGN is Rewsay if anyone wants to fight now.

Top Bottom